Son Dam-bi Kyou-hyuk, second Honeymoon home: "Move to Elbe" as one building

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, the second Honeymoon home of the brilliant Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk was drawn.SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 27th, was on the air.On the day, Son Dam-bi headed to the second Honeymoon home, the Namyangju star house in Lee Kyou-hyuk, a home built by hand.Son Dam-bi looked around the house, saying, I think Im in the villa.He said that his family lives together in a building he knew.The first floor was Grandmas Boy, the second floor was parents, and the third floor was Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi Honeymoon home.He is also the first Korean figure skater to be raised by a national team.At the end of the twists and turns, two people completed the seaweed soup, Son Dam-bi said, I will try the seaweed soup for the first time. My mother said, I do too well.Spurred by the support, Japchae also completed the lick.Then I went to the Grandmas Boy house on the first floor and took the elevator and tasted the birthday table that I made with care.Lee Kyou-hyuk Grandmas Boy was thrilled to see that he was thank you so much for having a daughter-in-law like Yellow-throated marten.On the other hand, SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meeting half of fate and the value of living together.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest Capture
In Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, the second Honeymoon home of the brilliant Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk was drawn.SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 27th, was on the air.On the day, Son Dam-bi headed to the second Honeymoon home, the Namyangju star house in Lee Kyou-hyuk, a home built by hand.Son Dam-bi looked around the house, saying, I think Im in the villa.He said that his family lives together in a building he knew.The first floor was Grandmas Boy, the second floor was parents, and the third floor was Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi Honeymoon home.He is also the first Korean figure skater to be raised by a national team.At the end of the twists and turns, two people completed the seaweed soup, Son Dam-bi said, I will try the seaweed soup for the first time. My mother said, I do too well.Spurred by the support, Japchae also completed the lick.Then I went to the Grandmas Boy house on the first floor and took the elevator and tasted the birthday table that I made with care.Lee Kyou-hyuk Grandmas Boy was thrilled to see that he was thank you so much for having a daughter-in-law like Yellow-throated marten.On the other hand, SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meeting half of fate and the value of living together.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest Capture

In 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest', the second Honeymoon home of the brilliant Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk was drawn.

SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 27th, was on the air.

On the day, Son Dam-bi headed to the second Honeymoon home, the Namyangju star house in Lee Kyou-hyuk, a home built by hand. Son Dam-bi looked around the house, saying, "I think I'm in the villa."

He said that his family lives together in a building he knew. The first floor was Grandma's Boy, the second floor was parents, and the third floor was Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi Honeymoon home. He is also the first Korean figure skater to be raised by a national team.

At the end of the twists and turns, two people completed the seaweed soup, Son Dam-bi said, "I will try the seaweed soup for the first time." My mother said, "I do too well." Spurred by the support, Japchae also completed the lick.

Then I went to the Grandma's Boy house on the first floor and took the elevator and tasted the birthday table that I made with care. Lee Kyou-hyuk Grandma's Boy was thrilled to see that he was “thank you so much for having a Daughter-in-law like Yellow-throated marten.”

On the other hand, SBS entertainment 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman' and meeting half of fate and the value of living together.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest’ Capture