Ryuichi Sakamoto, I opened my mouth. "You Hee-yeol, plagiarism is not."

Japan film Music master Ryuichi Sakamoto opened his mouth directly over the plagiarism allegations about You Hee-yeol.Ryuichi Sakamotos social project Korea, IK Music Creative, released a statement received from Ryuichi Sakamoto in Japan through official SNS on the afternoon of the 20th.Ryuichi Sakamoto said, It is just a pity that the situation that has been continuing with various controversies and speculations recently is just a pity. I hope that Misunderstood will be resolved to some extent through this statement.We have confirmed that Ryuichi Sakamoto has Cognitive for the 1900 case, which is being raised additionally, and that the antenna has delivered the message.1900 is a different case from Aqua, and it is said that you Hee-yeol did not know at all.Nevertheless, I know that it is right to apologize enough because I have caused my concern, so I have told you so that there will be no problems again. Ryuichi Sakamoto does not want this issue to continue to spread anymore. I hope you will respect the artists will.As a result, SK D & Ds residential brand EPISODE and You Hee-yeols joint music project Life Music convey freedom from plagiarism with Ryuichi Sakamotos Music. Ryuichi Sakamoto, who was released along with this, said, Someone recently plagiarized your song Aqua, he was informed through a YouTube link in Korea.Ryuichi Sakamoto and our employees immediately confirmed similarity.However, in the process of musical analysis, Melody and code progression did not meet the issue of plagiarism. We often receive a lot of similar reports and claims from former World fans, so we carefully review and review each case to determine whether legal action is needed.As mentioned above, I do not think that you Hee-yeols song needs legal action against any plagiarism for the above reasons. You Hee-yeol dismissed the suspicion that Ryuichi Sakamotos song was plagiarism.In addition, Ryuichi Sakamoto opened his mouth directly about the plagiarism suspicion.The similarity of the two songs can not be seen as the level that only ITZY needs any legal action to protect my work Aqua, he said. I am fortunate to you Hee-yeols new album and I give him the best Lee Gi-won.Meanwhile, You Hee-yeol has recently been suspected of plagiarism of musicians songs such as Ryuichi Sakamoto, Koji Tamaki, and Public Anouncement.First of all, I would like to thank you for your sincere message regarding your work.We just got a report on a YouTube link in Korea that someone plagiarismed your song Aqua.Ryuichi Sakamoto and our employees immediately confirmed similarity.However, in the process of the Musical analysis, Melody and code progression did not meet the issue of plagiarism.We often receive a lot of similar tips and claims from former World fans, so we carefully review and review each case to determine whether legal action is needed.As mentioned above, for the above reasons, I do not think that you Hee-yeols song requires any legal action against plagiarism.Ryuichi Sakamoto:Thank you fans for reporting this to me and your frank intention to talk about this publicly.The similarity of the two songs can not be seen as the level that ITZY needs any legal action to protect my work Aqua.(And) I can see his great respect for my music.I have some songs that I love, admire and have learned a lot from Bach or Debussy that have obviously been strongly influenced.(But) Im not looking at myself at the same level as Bach or Debussy, so please dont mind Misunderstood.All creations are influenced by existing art; if you add 5-10% of your originality to it (within the scope of responsibility), it is a great and thankful thing.It is my long-standing idea.I still do my best to increase the rate of originality in every music I make, but its not easy, but I think its also something that makes art beautiful.Thank you for your generous support from Mr. Hee-yeol and his fans; and for your good luck with Mr. Hee-yeols new album, I give him the best Lee Gi-won.We think Ryuichi Sakamoto said everything: We all support and support Lee Gi-won for the release and success of Mr. You Hee-yeols new album.Dont hesitate to move forward. 2022. 06. 15.Photo: DB, Ryuichi Sakamoto Social Project Official SNS

Japan film Music master Ryuichi Sakamoto opened his mouth directly over the plagiarism allegations about You Hee-yeol.

Ryuichi Sakamoto's social project Korea, IK Music Creative, released a statement received from Ryuichi Sakamoto in Japan through official SNS on the afternoon of the 20th.

Ryuichi Sakamoto said, "It is just a pity that the situation that has been continuing with various controversies and speculations recently is just a pity." "I hope that Misunderstood will be resolved to some extent through this statement."

"We have confirmed that Ryuichi Sakamoto has Cognitive for the '1900' case, which is being raised additionally, and that the antenna has delivered the message. '1900' is a different case from 'Aqua', and it is said that You Hee-yeol did not know at all. Nevertheless, I know that it is right to apologize enough because I have caused my concern, so I have told you so that there will be no problems again. "

"Ryuichi Sakamoto does not want this issue to continue to spread anymore. I hope you will respect the artist's will. As a result, SK D & D's residential brand 'EPISODE' and You Hee-yeol's joint Music project 'Life Music' convey freedom from plagiarism with Ryuichi Sakamoto's Music. "

Ryuichi Sakamoto, who was released along with this, said, "Someone recently plagiarized your song 'Aqua'," he was informed through a YouTube link in Korea. Ryuichi Sakamoto and our employees immediately confirmed 'similarity'. However, in the process of Musical analysis, Melody and code progression did not meet the issue of plagiarism. "

"We often receive a lot of similar reports and claims from former World fans, so we carefully review and review each case to determine whether legal action is needed. As mentioned above, I do not think that You Hee-yeol's song needs legal action against any plagiarism for the above reasons. "You Hee-yeol dismissed the suspicion that Ryuichi Sakamoto's song was plagiarism.

In addition, Ryuichi Sakamoto opened his mouth directly about the plagiarism suspicion. "The similarity of the two songs can not be seen as the level that only ITZY needs any legal action to protect my work 'Aqua'," he said. "I am fortunate to You Hee-yeol's new album and I give him the best Lee Gi-won."

Meanwhile, You Hee-yeol has recently been suspected of plagiarism of Musicians' songs such as Ryuichi Sakamoto, Koji Tamaki, and Public Anouncement.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your sincere message regarding your work. We just got a report on a YouTube link in Korea that 'someone plagiarismed your song 'Aqua'.

Ryuichi Sakamoto and our employees immediately confirmed 'similarity'. However, in the process of the Musical analysis, Melody and code progression did not meet the issue of plagiarism.

We often receive a lot of similar tips and claims from former World fans, so we carefully review and review each case to determine whether legal action is needed. As mentioned above, for the above reasons, I do not think that You Hee-yeol's song requires any legal action against plagiarism.

Ryuichi Sakamoto:

Thank you fans for reporting this to me and your frank intention to talk about this publicly. The similarity of the two songs can not be seen as the level that ITZY needs any legal action to protect my work 'Aqua'. (And) I can see his great respect for my Music.

I have some songs that I love, admire and have learned a lot from Bach or Debussy that have obviously been strongly influenced. (But) I'm not looking at myself at the same level as Bach or Debussy, so please don't mind Misunderstood.

All creations are influenced by existing art; if you add 5-10% of your originality to it (within the scope of responsibility), it is a great and thankful thing. It is my long-standing idea.

I still do my best to increase the rate of originality in every Music I make, but it's not easy, but I think it's also something that makes art beautiful.

Thank you for your generous support from Mr. Hee-yeol and his fans; and for your good luck with Mr. Hee-yeol's new album, I give him the best Lee Gi-won.

We think Ryuichi Sakamoto said everything: We all support and support Lee Gi-won for the release and success of Mr. You Hee-yeol's new album.

Don't hesitate to move forward. 2022. 06. 15.

Photo: DB, Ryuichi Sakamoto Social Project Official SNS