Kim So-hyun Son Jun-ho son juan surprise recent situation, everyone surprised Remarkable growth (Gongchiri)

Lee Hyun-yi X Hong Sung-ki, Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho couple scramble to comfort and emptyIn Season 3 of SBSs Eat and Gong Chi-ri (072) broadcast on June 11, Lee Hyun-yi X Hong Sung-ki and Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho will appear to play Umpa (Mom and Dad) Rounding.Before the two couples appeared, cheering videos of the children were released, especially everyone was surprised by the appearance of Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-hos son juan military storm growth.Meanwhile, the round was filled with gifts for children in each hall and penalties proposed by the children, stimulating the two couples desire to win.In the interview, Lee Hyun-yi husband Hong Sung-ki said, The disk broke and I took a break from golf for a while and I recently changed my score.Lee Hyun-yi said, Why are there so many excuses?Lee Hyun-yi replied, I always hit well, and Hong Sung-ki said, What do you mean, I watched it.Lee Hyun-yi is the back door that stopped shooting, saying, I can not interview.Unlike the rant, Hong Sung-ki made a mistake by sending the ball to the seafloor. Hong Sung-ki said, How do you play well when there are so many cameras?On the other hand, Lee Hyun-yi is a representative growth character of the entertainment industry, and he showed his advanced golf skills compared to the previous appearance.On the other hand, the support stage of the wife for the husband continued.Lee Hyun-yi surprised the surroundings by showing extraordinary songs and dances, and Lee Seung-gi, who watched Lee Hyun-yi cheer, said, Are you cheering? Is it cheering for you?and made everyone laugh.Meanwhile, the older musical actor Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho showed off the 12-year-old chemi.Son Jun-ho won the Longist Award for recording a distance of 280m on other golf broadcasts.Son Jun-ho quipped numbly, I turned my back a little bit and hit the farthest of the performers.Kim So-hyun said, If my husband is strong in the driver, I am strong in the putter, and my nickname is putter Kim.

Lee Hyun-yi X Hong Sung-ki, Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho couple scramble to 'comfort and empty'

In Season 3 of SBS's "Eat and Gong Chi-ri (072)" broadcast on June 11, Lee Hyun-yi X Hong Sung-ki and Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho will appear to play "Umpa (Mom and Dad) Rounding".

Before the two couples appeared, cheering videos of the children were released, especially everyone was surprised by the appearance of Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho's son juan military storm growth. Meanwhile, the round was filled with gifts for children in each hall and penalties proposed by the children, stimulating the two couples' desire to win.

In the interview, Lee Hyun-yi husband Hong Sung-ki said, "The disk broke and I took a break from golf for a while" and "I recently changed my score." Lee Hyun-yi said, "Why are there so many excuses?" Lee Hyun-yi replied, "I always hit well," and Hong Sung-ki said, "What do you mean, I watched it." Lee Hyun-yi is the back door that stopped shooting, saying, "I can not interview."

Unlike the rant, Hong Sung-ki made a mistake by sending the ball to the seafloor. Hong Sung-ki said, "How do you play well when there are so many cameras?" On the other hand, Lee Hyun-yi is a representative growth character of the entertainment industry, and he showed his advanced golf skills compared to the previous appearance.

On the other hand, the support stage of the wife for the husband continued. Lee Hyun-yi surprised the surroundings by showing extraordinary songs and dances, and Lee Seung-gi, who watched Lee Hyun-yi cheer, said, "Are you cheering? Is it cheering for you? "and made everyone laugh.

Meanwhile, the older musical actor Kim So-hyun X Son Jun-ho showed off the 12-year-old chemi. Son Jun-ho won the Longist Award for recording a distance of 280m on other golf broadcasts. Son Jun-ho quipped numbly, "I turned my back a little bit and hit the farthest of the performers." Kim So-hyun said, "If my husband is strong in the driver, I am strong in the putter, and my nickname is putter Kim."