Kim So-hyun "I even live together Son Jun-ho...Golf I've not learned on purpose for 10 years" (consuming 3)

Musical Actor Kim So-hyun has told Golf why he did not deliberately Actor for 10 years.In SBS Thempty tooth 3 random box it eats broadcast on June 11, Hong Sung Gi, Lee Hyun-yi, Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun presented the Golf challenge with the couple.Kim So-hyun said, In fact, I wanted to not act on Golf.Because I did not want to have a hobby because I did not want to go to the concert, concert, broadcasting, shop with Son Jun-ho and live together at home. But Kim So-hyun explained, One day I suddenly said I had to go out to the Golf program, and I went out of the Golf in less than a month.Son Jun-ho said, When I ask for it, I do not do it, but when I get into the program, I start from that time.In the meantime, knowing that Golf is fun, it became a sport to understand and share Husband hobby and to enjoy it together.
Musical Actor Kim So-hyun has told Golf why he did not deliberately Actor for 10 years.In SBS Thempty tooth 3 random box it eats broadcast on June 11, Hong Sung Gi, Lee Hyun-yi, Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun presented the Golf challenge with the couple.Kim So-hyun said, In fact, I wanted to not act on Golf.Because I did not want to have a hobby because I did not want to go to the concert, concert, broadcasting, shop with Son Jun-ho and live together at home. But Kim So-hyun explained, One day I suddenly said I had to go out to the Golf program, and I went out of the Golf in less than a month.Son Jun-ho said, When I ask for it, I do not do it, but when I get into the program, I start from that time.In the meantime, knowing that Golf is fun, it became a sport to understand and share Husband hobby and to enjoy it together.

Musical Actor Kim So-hyun has told Golf why he did not deliberately Actor for 10 years.

In SBS 'Thempty tooth 3 random box it eats' broadcast on June 11, Hong Sung Gi, Lee Hyun-yi, Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun presented the Golf challenge with the couple.

Kim So-hyun said, "In fact, I wanted to not act on Golf. Because I did not want to have a hobby because I did not want to go to the concert, concert, broadcasting, shop with Son Jun-ho and live together at home. "

But Kim So-hyun explained, "One day I suddenly said I had to go out to the Golf program, and I went out of the Golf in less than a month."

Son Jun-ho said, "When I ask for it, I do not do it, but when I get into the program, I start from that time. In the meantime, knowing that Golf is fun, it became a sport to understand and share Husband hobby and to enjoy it together. "