"I'm in a fever" Sunmi "I've only been back for 10 months, I've relieved a lot."

Sunmi will make a comeback as a single in 10 monthsOn the afternoon of the 29th, a media showcase was held at Shinhan pLay Square in Seogyo-dong, Seoul Mapo District to commemorate the release of Sunmis new digital single, Heaty.It is the god of 10 months since the mini 3 s 6th album which was released in August last year.I feel very happy that I can perform with my fans again, Sunmi said, adding, I can already hear you shouting how to cheer me up.Im more than ever, and I think its a very light album, even though Ive been relieved a lot, he said.Heat is an album that tells the hot love story of Han Summer. This album includes two songs, Dongmyeongs title songs, Heat Up and Foot Love.Sunmi added his own music color by participating in the songwriting work of the new single and Dongmyeongs title song Rise Up and the song and composition of the song Foot Love.

Sunmi will make a comeback as a single in 10 months On the afternoon of the 29th, a media showcase was held at Shinhan pLay Square in Seogyo-dong, Seoul Mapo District to commemorate the release of Sunmi's new digital single, Heaty. It is the god of 10 months since the mini 3 's 6th album' which was released in August last year.

“I feel very happy that I can perform with my fans again,” Sunmi said, adding, “I can already hear you shouting how to cheer me up.” “I’m more than ever, and I think it’s a very light album, even though I’ve been relieved a lot,” he said.

Heat is an album that tells the hot love story of Han Summer. This album includes two songs, Dongmyeong's title songs, Heat Up and Foot Love. Sunmi added his own Music color by participating in the songwriting work of the new single and Dongmyeong's title song 'Rise Up' and the song and composition of the song 'Foot Love'.