"Heart torn" Henry Lau, no clear explanation, only crying sound

The presentation of fly to the dance (abbreviated Fluto Dan) was held at a cafe in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 3rd.The event was attended by Li Joaquim, iKey, Leejung, Loveran, Harimu, Amy, Henry Lau and Song Kwang Jong PD.Henry Lau, in particular, made his first official appearance since the pro-China controversy and attracted attention.Henry Lau said, It was not easy to decide to appear in Fleudan for many reasons (pro-China controversy). I was worried that I would be hurt by the program.So I was able to appear, he said. I met a lot of good people while shooting and got good energy. I was able to concentrate on music.Its a good sound to be heard. I hope youll be expecting it.As for the pro-China controversy, It was the hardest time in my life for months, and I was upset when I heard an abuse or a bad word, but I could bear it.But when I read the accusations against our family, I felt like Heart would be torn when I heard it.  I think it is a blessing to be born in this world and I love everyone.I want to deliver it to as many people as possible, regardless of gender or nationality, through my music and stage.Now stop (criticism and criticism).Song Kwang-jong PD, who took Henry Laus hand in the face of a loud controversy, said, Music is indispensable when dancing My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version overseas.Henry Lau has been in line with the crew for several years through Beginning Again and thought it was the right person to love music and dance.We thought we could just do what we had to do, he said.When we worry about I think we will avoid the program, it is the best way to respond to all Missunderstood by focusing on music, music, dancing, fun and hard work.I think I was the most active and hardest person I have seen in five years. Henry Lau, however, had no specific explanation for the pro-China controversy, referring only to the unbearable pain and criticism of Misunderstood and his family.The production team also said, I will solve the response to Missunderstood with Music.So did Henry Laus pro-China controversy come from a simple Misunderstood or distorted interpretation, or a pro-Chinese tendency, but not a word?Henry Lau appeared with Hankyung, who left the group Super Junior in China entertainment s low-tech season 4.Low-stakes season 4 is famous for its audition program in China. The problem is that the program is fabricating Korean culture.It introduces Hanbok, fan dance, Arirang as if it were a traditional Chinese culture, and a local culture in China.Still, China celebrities who work in Korea, including Henry Lau, do not mention a single word about it.It is a friendly tendency, but it watches the situation where Korean traditional culture is fabricated and is silent and does not talk about anything.Henry Lau was also involved in controversy by posting a photo supporting One China in connection with the 2018 South China Sea territorial dispute.It is not clear whether Henry Lau himself posted the picture because it is posted on the China SNS account, but it is not generally posted without the entertainers knowledge of the picture posted on the entertainer account.Therefore, the controversy over the account holder Henry Lau is a natural result, and Henry Lau was also criticized for wearing a mask reminiscent of Oh Sung Hong.In this series of situations, mixed evaluations of Henry Lau are followed in Korea.While some fans claim to be speculative about the Henry Lau controversy, the majority of netizens are critical of Henry Laus move.The anti-Chinese sentiment is high and the attitude that Henry Lau showed is a problem.The statement was posted in March, and although Korean is poor, it is not authentic in the statement of ignoring orthography and apologizing.It seems that you dont understand the context.Henry Lau said, First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry for what I did wrong.Im so sick because I cant do it these days, he said. Its not because of my actions and words, but because of my blood (China blood).If there are people with uncomfortable blood, I dont know what to do.Henry Lau thinks he is a Chinese Canadian and is criticized by his family based on anti-Chinese sentiment.The problem is that he is ambiguous and that he will look at the liver in a word.Apparently, in Korea, he made several rounds of neck-sounding toward Henry Lau. Its not a couple of times when we look back at the Henry Lau controversy.But he never made a clear explanation or expressed his views. The same is true of the apology.Rather, it is argued that he is criticized and insulted because he is a Chinese foreigner, referring to his lineage.Apparently, the pro-China controversy is serious, but Henry Laus attitude is vague and his apology is poor, but Henry Lau unilaterally announced his return to the domestic broadcasting service through Fludan.Its actually Tong. Stop criticizing and cursing when you get back on the air. This cries will work for viewers and the public.Henry Laus domestic presence is expected to become clear after the assessment.

The presentation of 'fly to the dance' (abbreviated 'Fluto Dan') was held at a cafe in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 3rd. The event was attended by Li Joaquim, iKey, Leejung, Loveran, Harimu, Amy, Henry Lau and Song Kwang Jong PD. Henry Lau, in particular, made his first official appearance since the pro-China controversy and attracted attention.

Henry Lau said, “It was not easy to decide to appear in Fleudan for many reasons (pro-China controversy). I was worried that I would be hurt by the program. So I was able to appear, "he said." I met a lot of good people while shooting and got good Energy. I was able to concentrate on Music. It’s a good sound to be heard. I hope you’ll be expecting it.”

As for the pro-China controversy, “It was the hardest time in my life for months, and I was upset when I heard an abuse or a bad word, but I could bear it. But when I read the accusations against our Family, I felt like Heart would be torn when I heard it. "" I think it is a blessing to be born in this world and I love everyone. I want to deliver it to as many people as possible, regardless of gender or Nationality, through my Music and stage. “Now stop (criticism and criticism).”

Song Kwang-jong PD, who took Henry Lau's hand in the face of a loud controversy, said, "Music is indispensable when dancing My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version overseas. Henry Lau has been in line with the crew for several years through 'Beginning Again' and thought it was the right person to love Music and dance. “We thought we could just do what we had to do,” he said. When we worry about 'I think we will avoid the program', it is the best way to respond to all Missunderstood by focusing on Music, Music, dancing, fun and hard work. I think I was the most active and hardest person I have seen in five years. "

Henry Lau, however, had no specific explanation for the pro-China controversy, referring only to the unbearable pain and criticism of Misunderstood and his Family. The production team also said, 'I will solve the response to Missunderstood with Music.'

So did Henry Lau’s ‘pro-China controversy’ come from a simple Misunderstood or distorted interpretation, or a pro-Chinese tendency, but not a word?

Henry Lau appeared with Hankyung, who left the group Super Junior in China entertainment 's low-tech season 4. “Low-stakes season 4” is famous for its audition program in China. The problem is that the program is fabricating Korean culture. It introduces Hanbok, fan dance, Arirang as if it were a traditional Chinese culture, and a local culture in China.

Still, China celebrities who work in Korea, including Henry Lau, do not mention a single word about it. It is a 'friendly tendency', but it watches the situation where Korean traditional culture is fabricated and is silent and does not talk about anything.

Henry Lau was also involved in controversy by posting a photo supporting 'One China' in connection with the 2018 South China Sea territorial dispute. It is not clear whether Henry Lau himself posted the picture because it is posted on the China SNS account, but it is not generally posted without the entertainer's knowledge of the picture posted on the entertainer account. Therefore, the controversy over the account holder Henry Lau is a natural result, and Henry Lau was also criticized for wearing a mask reminiscent of Oh Sung Hong.

In this series of situations, mixed evaluations of Henry Lau are followed in Korea. While some fans claim to be speculative about the Henry Lau controversy, the majority of netizens are critical of Henry Lau's move. The anti-Chinese sentiment is high and the attitude that Henry Lau showed is a problem.

The statement was posted in March, and although Korean is poor, it is not authentic in the statement of ignoring orthography and apologizing. It seems that you don't understand the context.

Henry Lau said, "First of all, if I did something wrong, I am sorry for what I did wrong. “I’m so sick because I can’t do it these days,” he said. “It’s not because of my actions and words, but because of my blood (China blood). If there are people with uncomfortable blood, I don’t know what to do.”

Henry Lau thinks he is a Chinese Canadian and is criticized by his Family based on 'anti-Chinese sentiment'. The problem is that he is ambiguous and that he will look at the liver in a word.

Apparently, in Korea, he made several rounds of neck-sounding toward Henry Lau. It's not a couple of times when we look back at the Henry Lau controversy. But he never made a clear explanation or expressed his views. The same is true of the apology. Rather, it is argued that he is criticized and insulted because he is a Chinese foreigner, referring to his lineage.

Apparently, the “pro-China controversy” is serious, but Henry Lau’s attitude is vague and his apology is poor, but Henry Lau unilaterally announced his return to the domestic broadcasting service through Fludan. It’s actually Tong. Stop criticizing and cursing when you get back on the air. This cries will work for viewers and the public. Henry Lau's domestic presence is expected to become clear after the assessment.