Former Announcer-born president of the foot-and-hands-up, "Walk sales 6,000 If...I'm confident" (Sixth Sense')

In TVN entertainment program Sixth Sense, which aired on the 3rd, actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest and headed to a family foot-and-mouth run by a former president of Announcer.On this day, the members said, It is too clean. I look at the paws so deliberately. The ventilation fan is too clean.I can not be as clean as I have never used it like this, even if I usually wipe it. Later, a former Announcer boss appeared and Kim Ji-seok and Lee Sang-yeob could not keep quiet with the bosss beauty.Meanwhile, the boss said, I started my second life as a patriarch in freelance Announcer.The reason for quitting Announcer was that the income was not fixed and the burnout came. I can not say I do not regret it, but there are times when those who come to eat praise me for the taste.At that time, confidence is rising and satisfaction is high. Sales are about 6,000 F per month. Meanwhile, Sixth Sense is an unpredictable six-sense mischief variety in which five cast members find a more authentic fake than the real one hiding in the real.

In TVN entertainment program Sixth Sense, which aired on the 3rd, actor Kim Ji-seok appeared as a guest and headed to a family foot-and-mouth run by a former president of Announcer.

On this day, the members said, "It is too clean." "I look at the paws so deliberately." "The ventilation fan is too clean. I can not be as clean as I have never used it like this, even If I usually wipe it. "

Later, a former Announcer boss appeared and Kim Ji-seok and Lee Sang-yeob could not keep quiet with the boss's beauty. Meanwhile, the boss said, "I started my second lIfe as a patriarch in freelance Announcer. The reason for quitting Announcer was that the income was not fixed and the burnout came. "I can not say I do not regret it, but there are times when those who come to eat praise me for the taste. At that time, confidence is rising and satisfaction is high. Sales are about 6,000 F per month. "

Meanwhile, Sixth Sense is an unpredictable six-sense mischief variety in which five cast members find a more authentic fake than the real one hiding in the real.