"All The Butlers" Sumi Jo "dementia, Corona 19 can not be defeated"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 26th, World Soprano Sumi Jo appeared as master after last week.Sumi Jo expressed his fondness for Mother on the day.Sumi Jo said, I had to be a mother like my mother. I started playing Piano at the age of four, but I did not open the visit if I did not play Piano for 8 hours since I was too young.Mother of Sumi Jo, who was a dream of Vocalists, said she wanted her daughter to fulfill her dream that she could not achieve.Sumi Jo said, I have not worn a dress for 10 years. I was embarrassed that Mother came to school. I only wore the same clothes.Sumi Jo said, I was saddened by the fact that I could not dream of myself and I was disappointed in myself. You said you should never marry.Mother didnt always treat me as a daughter when she treated me; she treated me as only one artist, Sumi Jo said in a retrospective of Mother.However, Sumi Jo also said that she had been writing and receiving letters for five years while studying abroad.Sumi Jo said, Dementia came and had a hard time, but until then I called World and called and sang.Sumi Jo said that the deathbed was not Protected because of Corona 19, I had a chance to see Mother through the window when I was not able to visit well.I had a hunch that it was the last time I had been sent back to Europe, and I was told that I was in critical condition.However, I could not protect the last because of the situation where I had to get pcr and get rid of the isolation. Sumi Jo then said, Before I greeted Mother last May, I held a concert for Mother, My Mother, and I also released an album called Mother.Why did you have a concert on the theme of Mother just before you died?Even so, I made something for Mother.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 26th, World Soprano Sumi Jo appeared as master after last week.

Sumi Jo expressed his fondness for Mother on the day. Sumi Jo said, "I had to be a Mother like my Mother." "I started playing Piano at the age of four, but I did not open the visit if I did not play Piano for 8 hours since I was too young." Mother of Sumi Jo, who was a dream of Vocalists, said she wanted her daughter to fulfill her dream that she could not achieve.

Sumi Jo said, "I have not worn a dress for 10 years." "I was embarrassed that Mother came to school. I only wore the same clothes." Sumi Jo said, "I was saddened by the fact that I could not dream of myself and I was disappointed in myself." "You said you should never marry."

"Mother didn't always treat me as a daughter when she treated me; she treated me as only one artist," Sumi Jo said in a retrospective of Mother. However, Sumi Jo also said that she had been writing and receiving letters for five years while studying abroad. Sumi Jo said, "dementia came and had a hard time, but until then I called World and called and sang."

Sumi Jo said that the deathbed was not Protected because of Corona 19, "I had a chance to see Mother through the window when I was not able to visit well. I had a hunch that it was the last time I had been sent back to Europe, and I was told that I was in critical condition. However, I could not Protect the last because of the situation where I had to get pcr and get rid of the isolation. "

Sumi Jo then said, "Before I greeted Mother last May, I held a concert for Mother, 'My Mother', and I also released an album called 'Mother'. Why did you have a concert on the theme of 'Mother' just before you died? Even so, I made something for Mother. "