Yerin "Enzymes to keep baby skin - eat a lot of water"

Yerin, from GFriend, is back in Solo.Nylon Korea released Yerins picture, which was released on May 23 from GFriend and released Solos first album.Yerin said, I am very nervous and I want to do well.He added that he would like to listen to the title song ARIA, Believer, Lalala, Time, which will continue to hum the order Ariariaria.In this nylon cover and pictorial, which shows Yerins usual look to match sneakers, walkers, and flat shoes in a colorful dress, she also revealed her own beauty tips that she eats a lot of enzymes to maintain baby skin and drinks every time she rests with water next to her.When I rest, I want to enjoy the entertainment program. If I have a chance, I want to appear in Six Sense and try to match the fake.It was the impression of the field shooting staff that the mouth was raised in the appearance of Yerin, a young detective who likes to reason and fit.Yerins pictures and videos, which are 100% proud to show the preparations for this album, can be found on Nylon Korea Instagram and YouTube.
Yerin, from GFriend, is back in Solo.Nylon Korea released Yerins picture, which was released on May 23 from GFriend and released Solos first album.Yerin said, I am very nervous and I want to do well.He added that he would like to listen to the title song ARIA, Believer, Lalala, Time, which will continue to hum the order Ariariaria.In this nylon cover and pictorial, which shows Yerins usual look to match sneakers, walkers, and flat shoes in a colorful dress, she also revealed her own beauty tips that she eats a lot of enzymes to maintain baby skin and drinks every time she rests with water next to her.When I rest, I want to enjoy the entertainment program. If I have a chance, I want to appear in Six Sense and try to match the fake.It was the impression of the field shooting staff that the mouth was raised in the appearance of Yerin, a young detective who likes to reason and fit.Yerins pictures and videos, which are 100% proud to show the preparations for this album, can be found on Nylon Korea Instagram and YouTube.

Yerin, from GFriend, is back in Solo.

Nylon Korea released Yerin's picture, which was released on May 23 from GFriend and released Solo's first album.

Yerin said, "I am very nervous and I want to do well." He added that he would like to listen to the title song 'ARIA', 'Believer', 'Lalala', 'Time', which will continue to hum the order 'Ariariaria'.

In this nylon cover and pictorial, which shows Yerin's usual look to match sneakers, walkers, and flat shoes in a colorful dress, she also revealed her own beauty tips that she eats a lot of enzymes to maintain baby skin and drinks every time she rests with water next to her.

When I rest, I want to enjoy the entertainment program. If I have a chance, I want to appear in 'Six Sense' and try to match the fake. It was the impression of the field shooting staff that the mouth was raised in the appearance of Yerin, a young detective who likes to reason and fit.

Yerin's pictures and videos, which are 100% proud to show the preparations for this album, can be found on Nylon Korea Instagram and YouTube.