"Who's Grandpa" Yoshihiro Akiyama, Aging and Tong-like dorsal muscle explosion

Yoshiro Akiyama showed off her luxury figure, which will be filled with aging controversy, in All The Butlers.On the 8th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers was broadcast.Kim Dong-Hyun, who won the return match again this time, joked as much as he was close to Fight World, saying, It will be different from when I was young, now I am my grandfather.In fact, Yoshiro Akiyama is 46 years old.Yoshihiro Akiyama revealed her incredible muscular figure, which is about to sheen.Lee Seung-gi, who showed off his luxury back muscles while wearing his top, said, The power of the back muscles where the cue card is inserted. The back is not a tong, but a hulk. In fact, the cue card was inserted between the backs. Yoshiro Akiyama said, However, when I get older, I feel that my physical strength is getting worse and harder to maintain my body and muscles. However, the reason why I make my body is that I like my body, so I like to keep challenging, I do. Above all, on February 24, he surprised the fans by telling them about his recent situation with a slight thinness.On March 24, exactly a month later, 48 years old showed a lot of muscular strength that can not be believed, and once again caught the attention of netizens.On the other hand, in 2009, mixed martial arts player Yoshiro Akiyama married Japan top model Yano Shiho and has a 12-year-old daughter in love.They moved to Hawaii and recently returned to Japan.In particular, Yoshiro Akiyama has released her growth process by appearing on her daughter Sarang Akiyama and KBS 2TV entertainment program Superman Returns.All The Butlers

Yoshiro Akiyama showed off her luxury figure, which will be filled with aging controversy, in All The Butlers.

On the 8th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers was broadcast.

Kim Dong-Hyun, who won the return match again this time, joked as much as he was close to Fight World, saying, "It will be different from when I was young, now I am my grandfather." In fact, Yoshiro Akiyama is 46 years old.

Yoshihiro Akiyama revealed her incredible muscular figure, which is about to sheen. Lee Seung-gi, who showed off his luxury back muscles while wearing his top, said, "The power of the back muscles where the cue card is inserted." "The back is not a tong, but a hulk." In fact, the cue card was inserted between the backs. "

Yoshiro Akiyama said, "However, when I get older, I feel that my physical strength is getting worse and harder to maintain my body and muscles." However, the reason why I make my body is that I like my body, so I like to keep challenging, I do. "

Above all, on February 24, he surprised the fans by telling them about his recent situation with a slight thinness. On March 24, exactly a month later, 48 years old showed a lot of muscular strength that can not be believed, and once again caught the attention of netizens.

On the other hand, in 2009, mixed martial arts player Yoshiro Akiyama married Japan top model Yano Shiho and has a 12-year-old daughter in love. They moved to Hawaii and recently returned to Japan.

In particular, Yoshiro Akiyama has released her growth process by appearing on her daughter Sarang Akiyama and KBS 2TV entertainment program Superman Returns.

'All The Butlers'