While filming with Hyun Bin...'Park Chan-min's Daughter' Park Min-Ha, when did you grow up like this? Kang Ho-dong 'surprise' ('I can't cheat the blood')

Actor and shooting player Park Min-Ha has been in the All States Boys Athletic Meet as a representative of Gyeonggi Province, and has been filming the latest.Park Min-Ha made a surprise visit to the studio on Channel A entertainment Super DNA-Feed Cant Flip, which aired on the 23rd.Kang Ho-dong said, Is Park Min-Ha a player?I used to see it at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize. Park Min-Ha said, I am enjoying my film shooting and shooting training for my goal these days.Park Min-Ha, who will appear in the movie Hyojo 2: International starring Hyun Bin, is currently working on the latter part of the movie, including the post-recording.Everyone applauded Park Min-Ha, who is acting and shooting, and Park Min-Ha said, I was grateful for your one every week. There is something I want to contradict.I wanted to talk to him myself, he said.Park Min-Ha said, Father (Park Chan-min) did not listen when he said it, but when Jin Jong-oh said it, his eyes became languid.I hope Father will not be sorry, he added, but Im not going to have to concentrate on seeing an idol who doesnt know when hell meet again.On this day, Park Min-Ha, who went to the All States Boys Athletics Competition shooting gyonggi Province representative selection contest, was included.Park Min-Ha, who is in a slump, showed uneasy condition in practice shooting, which caused Fathers anxiety.He seemed to have found confidence in the game, but he also got a jinx left.Park Min-Ha calmed down with the breathing method that Jin Jong-oh informed him, and eventually he won the first prize on the day and entered the All States Boys Athletics Competition as the representative of Gyonggi Province.Park Min-Ha said, Boys games are all players dreams.I am so proud to have played in the boys game because I became the representative of Gyonggi Province, he said.
Actor and shooting player Park Min-Ha has been in the All States Boys Athletic Meet as a representative of Gyeonggi Province, and has been filming the latest.Park Min-Ha made a surprise visit to the studio on Channel A entertainment Super DNA-Feed Cant Flip, which aired on the 23rd.Kang Ho-dong said, Is Park Min-Ha a player?I used to see it at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize. Park Min-Ha said, I am enjoying my film shooting and shooting training for my goal these days.Park Min-Ha, who will appear in the movie Hyojo 2: International starring Hyun Bin, is currently working on the latter part of the movie, including the post-recording.Everyone applauded Park Min-Ha, who is acting and shooting, and Park Min-Ha said, I was grateful for your one every week. There is something I want to contradict.I wanted to talk to him myself, he said.Park Min-Ha said, Father (Park Chan-min) did not listen when he said it, but when Jin Jong-oh said it, his eyes became languid.I hope Father will not be sorry, he added, but Im not going to have to concentrate on seeing an idol who doesnt know when hell meet again.On this day, Park Min-Ha, who went to the All States Boys Athletics Competition shooting gyonggi Province representative selection contest, was included.Park Min-Ha, who is in a slump, showed uneasy condition in practice shooting, which caused Fathers anxiety.He seemed to have found confidence in the game, but he also got a jinx left.Park Min-Ha calmed down with the breathing method that Jin Jong-oh informed him, and eventually he won the first prize on the day and entered the All States Boys Athletics Competition as the representative of Gyonggi Province.Park Min-Ha said, Boys games are all players dreams.I am so proud to have played in the boys game because I became the representative of Gyonggi Province, he said.

Actor and shooting player Park Min-Ha has been in the All States Boys Athletic Meet as a representative of Gyeonggi Province, and has been filming the latest.

Park Min-Ha made a surprise visit to the studio on Channel A entertainment Super DNA-Feed Can't Flip, which aired on the 23rd. Kang Ho-dong said, "Is Park Min-Ha a player? I used to see it at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize. "

Park Min-Ha said, "I am enjoying my film shooting and shooting training for my goal these days." Park Min-Ha, who will appear in the movie 'Hyojo 2: International' starring Hyun Bin, is currently working on the latter part of the movie, including the post-recording.

EveryOne applauded Park Min-Ha, who is acting and shooting, and Park Min-Ha said, "I was grateful for your One every week." "There is something I want to contradict. “I wanted to talk to him myself,” he said.

Park Min-Ha said, "Father (Park Chan-min) did not listen when he said it, but when Jin Jong-oh said it, his eyes became languid. “I hope Father will not be sorry,” he added, “but I’m not going to have to concentrate on seeing an idol who doesn’t know when he’ll meet again.”

On this day, Park Min-Ha, who went to the All States Boys Athletics Competition shooting gyonggi Province representative selection contest, was included. Park Min-Ha, who is in a slump, showed uneasy condition in practice shooting, which caused Father's anxiety. He seemed to have found confidence in the game, but he also got a jinx left.

Park Min-Ha calmed down with the breathing method that Jin Jong-oh informed him, and eventually he won the first prize on the day and entered the All States Boys Athletics Competition as the representative of Gyonggi Province.

Park Min-Ha said, "Boys' games are all players' dreams. “I am so proud to have played in the boys’ game because I became the representative of Gyonggi Province,” he said.