"The house with poison flowing and blood splattering...Lee Ji Hyun, facing child-and-daughter problems ('my son of a bitch')

Today (27th) Channel A Childrens Child Care - My Kid like the Golden will reveal Oh Eun Young and Lee Ji Hyuns Gold Family Growth Project, the fourth story.Lee Ji Hyun, who appeared in the studio on the day, talks about the last broadcast that brought up a big topic, and says, It seems that our family is growing little by little with Oh Doctorates magic.In the public footage, I can see the golden side of the school with my mother, who greets her in front of the gate and then goes to the classroom and leaves the gate.I came up to my mother and suddenly said, I will not go to School!My mother tries to take the gold into the school, but the gold throws the backpack on the floor and runs into the school.I even go to the homeroom teacher, but the gold rushing out of the school. The gold rushing home looks at my mother sitting like a rickety in front of the gate and heads to my mother.I will go to school only one day, said a mother who does not respond to the words of the gold.In the end, the mother s stubborn attitude finally says Ill go to School and goes to schooling.The cast members who watched the situation praised Lee Ji Hyuns change more than the change of gold. Oh Eun Young also praises the mother who treats the child in the problem situation, saying, I feel more stable and I can see my leadership than before.Oh Eun Young explains, There is just one thing that I feel sorry for, and my mother nods her head as if she is accepting the part she missed.On the other hand, the first is a picture of the morning scenery of the gold side. The first is I asked my mother to hug me, but I only gave it to me.Then, suddenly, the cast members are surprised at the first appearance of refusing to shoot, saying, Do you have to go to Mom School?Oh Eun Young refers to the picture test conducted on the first person and says, I am very worried about the first.When the first picture was released, Oh Eun Young pointed out the first feature of the picture in contrast to the two-division, and explained that the first is a house where the poison flows and the blood is scattered.Oh Eun Young analyzed that First, I think I have ambivalence about my home and home, and the mother who learned the first heart can not stop tears and the cast members express their sadness.Whether the Gold Family Growth Project will succeed, this can be seen on Channel A at 8 pm today (27th).

Today (27th) Channel A 'Children's Child Care - My Kid like the Golden' will reveal Oh Eun Young and Lee Ji Hyun's 'Gold Family Growth Project', the fourth story.

Lee Ji Hyun, who appeared in the studio on the day, talks about the last broadcast that brought up a big topic, and says, "It seems that our Family is growing little by little with Oh Doctorate's magic."

In the public footage, I can see the golden side of the School with my mother, who greets her in front of the gate and then goes to the classroom and leaves the gate. I came up to my mother and suddenly said, "I will not go to School!" My mother tries to take the gold into the School, but the gold throws the backpack on the floor and runs into the School. I even go to the homeroom teacher, but the gold rushing out of the School. The gold rushing home looks at my mother sitting like a rickety in front of the gate and heads to my mother. "I will go to School only one day," said a mother who does not respond to the words of the gold. In the end, the mother 's stubborn attitude finally says "I'll go to School" and goes to Schooling.

The cast members who watched the situation praised Lee Ji Hyun's change more than the change of gold. " Oh Eun Young also praises the mother who treats the child in the problem situation, saying, "I feel more stable and I can see my leadership than before." Oh Eun Young explains, "There is just one thing that I feel sorry for," and my mother nods her head as if she is accepting the part she missed.

On the other hand, the first is a picture of the morning scenery of the gold side. The first is "I asked my mother to hug me, but I only gave it to me." Then, suddenly, the cast members are surprised at the first appearance of refusing to shoot, saying, "Do you have to go to Mom School?"

Oh Eun Young refers to the picture test conducted on the first person and says, "I am very worried about the first." When the first picture was released, Oh Eun Young pointed out the first feature of the picture in contrast to the two-division, and explained that "the first is a house where the poison flows and the blood is scattered." Oh Eun Young analyzed that "First, I think I have ambivalence about my home and home," and the mother who learned the first heart can not stop tears and the cast members express their sadness. Whether the Gold Family Growth Project will succeed, this can be seen on Channel A at 8 pm today (27th).