Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Soo-geun pupil earthquake in '66-year-old Husband and wife of 35' appearance... "I'm a woman"

A 31-year-old Age Chai couple has appeared on Anything Ask Arrow.KBS Joy Anything Ask Arrow broadcasted on the last 30 days showed a couple with a 31-year-old Age difference, and they were shown to share their concerns about the difference between Age.Lee Soo-geun and Seo Jang-hoon were embarrassed when 66-year-old man The Client and 35-year-old shaman woman The Client appeared on the day.Fader predicted that the relationship between her and her daughter, but the two introduced them as couples.The woman The Client said, Husband has more Age than my parents, and the man The Client said,  (the craftsman, the mother-in-law) I run away.In the meantime, the woman The Client is worried that peoples gaze on the 31-year-old Age car is burdensome.I was studying abroad because my house life was so hard that I came to Korea, said the wife, who is a woman, The Client. I went to a massage school and Baby Father came to find an employee to hire among the students.I started dating from that time, but then suddenly the recruit came and Husband took a lot of care from the side, he said. My father had an open position to become a shaman, and Husband gave me four credit cards and said, I said.My wife said, I was always afraid to ride when I went back and forth in the sea while going to the shamans road, but I was able to drive myself and take care of me.Husband also said, My mother is 96 years old, and other family members have difficulty going to the bath together, but she gave it to a young Age.My wife said, I thought, We should be happy only for the two of us, but we have a child. He said, I had a lot of troubles about how other people should cope with the child.He also expressed his concern about his childs gaze on his job.Lee Soo-geun told The Client, I grew up as a son of such a family. If I asked what my mothers job was, I was dragged into the office because I was a shaman.I do not have to worry now because the times have changed, he said.Seo Jang-hoon also told The Clients,  (a burdensome gaze) can not be lost together, he said, if you know that these various difficulties are waiting, you should accept them.

'

A 31-year-old Age Chai couple has appeared on "Anything Ask arrow."

KBS Joy 'Anything Ask arrow' broadcasted on the last 30 days showed a couple with a 31-year-old Age difference, and they were shown to share their concerns about the difference between Age.

Lee Soo-geun and Seo Jang-hoon were embarrassed when 66-year-old man The Client and 35-year-old shaman woman The Client appeared on the day. Fader predicted that the relationship between her and her daughter, but the two introduced them as couples.

The woman The Client said, "Husband has more Age than my parents," and the man The Client said, " (the craftsman, the mother-in-law) I run away." In the meantime, the woman The Client is worried that "people's gaze on the 31-year-old Age car is burdensome."

"I was studying abroad because my house life was so hard that I came to Korea," said the wife, who is a woman, The Client. "I went to a massAge school and Baby Father came to find an employee to hire among the students."

"I started dating from that time, but then suddenly the recruit came and Husband took a lot of care from the side," he said. "My father had an open position to become a shaman, and Husband gave me four credit cards and said, "I said.

My wife said, "I was always afraid to ride when I went back and forth in the sea while going to the shaman's road, but I was able to drive myself and take care of me."

Husband also said, "My mother is 96 years old, and other family members have difficulty going to the bath together, but she gave it to a young Age."

My wife said, "I thought, 'We should be happy only for the two of us, but we have a child.'" He said, "I had a lot of troubles about how other people should cope with the child." He also expressed his concern about his child's gaze on his job.

Lee Soo-geun told The Client, "I grew up as a son of such a family." "If I asked what my mother's job was, I was dragged into the office because I was a shaman." "I do not have to worry now because the times have changed," he said.

Seo Jang-hoon also told The Clients, " (a burdensome gaze) can not be lost together," he said, "if you know that these various difficulties are waiting, you should accept them."