Lim Young-woong, LE SSERAFIM and PSY beat out...'Can I meet again' Muskelon Weekly Popular Top

Singer Lim Young-woong won TOP 1 for two consecutive weeks as Can I Meet Again on the Muskelon Weekly Popularity Award.On May 31, Lim Young-woong won the first place in the Muskelon app, surpassing PSY and LE SSERAFIM by combining popular vote and music charts in the fourth week of May.He added 41.1 points for the vote and 27.8 points for the music charts, ranking first with 73.9 points, followed by PSY with 67.3 points.Meanwhile, Lim Young-woongs first full-length album, IM HERO (Ime Hero), recently released, sold 940,000 copies (as of 11:10 p.m. on the 2nd of the Hanter charts) in a day and broke the existing record.In particular, he recorded the first place in the solo singer album, exceeding 1.1 million copies in the first place.Lim Young-woong ranked third in the brand reputation singer category, first in the Trot category, and second in the star category in April.Lim Young-woong, known as a fan fool who takes care of fans, is actively communicating with fans through YouTube, fan cafes, and SNS.Lim Young-woong, the official YouTube channel of Lim Young-woong, opened on December 2, 2011, has various videos such as daily life, cover songs, and stage videos.With 1.36 million subscribers, cumulative views exceeded 1.4 billion views.Especially, I want cover video, My 60s old couples story, My love like a star, I regret crying, Hero (HERO), One day, Portrait postcard, Ugly love, Song is my life,  I believe only in me, what is the middle hand, what is love like this, I am stupid, Showers, traitors, Love always runs away, I have a lover, The days And so on.TV Chosun official Instagram video and Most content video add Lim Young-woong to 39 10 million view images.Lim Young-woongShorts, an independent channel in the official YouTube channel, also has more than 220,000 subscribers.In Lim Young-woongShorts, a small image such as the shooting behind-the-scenes, practice, and stage of Lim Young-woong is released in about a minute, and it gives small fun to viewers.

Singer Lim Young-woong won TOP 1 for two consecutive weeks as 'Can I Meet Again' on the Muskelon Weekly Popularity Award.

On May 31, Lim Young-woong won the first place in the Muskelon app, surpassing PSY and LE SSERAFIM by combining popular vote and music charts in the fourth week of May.

He added 41.1 points for the vote and 27.8 points for the music charts, ranking first with 73.9 points, followed by PSY with 67.3 points.

Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong's first full-length album, "IM HERO" (Ime Hero), recently released, sold 940,000 copies (as of 11:10 p.m. on the 2nd of the Hanter charts) in a day and broke the existing record. In particular, he recorded the first place in the solo Singer album, exceeding 1.1 million copies in the first place.

Lim Young-woong ranked third in the brand reputation Singer category, first in the Trot category, and second in the star category in April.

Lim Young-woong, known as a 'fan fool' who takes care of fans, is actively communicating with fans through YouTube, fan cafes, and SNS. Lim Young-woong, the official YouTube channel of Lim Young-woong, opened on December 2, 2011, has various videos such as daily life, cover songs, and stage videos. With 1.36 million subscribers, cumulative views exceeded 1.4 billion views.

Especially, 'I want' cover video, 'My 60s old couple's story', 'My love like a star', 'I regret crying', 'Hero (HERO), 'One day', 'Portrait postcard', 'Ugly love', 'Song is my life', ' I believe only in me, what is the middle hand, what is love like this, 'I am stupid', 'Showers', 'traitors', 'Love always runs away', 'I have a lover', 'The days' And so on. TV Chosun official Instagram video and Most content video add Lim Young-woong to 39 10 million view images.

Lim Young-woongShorts, an independent channel in the official YouTube channel, also has more than 220,000 subscribers. In 'Lim Young-woongShorts', a small image such as the shooting behind-the-scenes, practice, and stage of Lim Young-woong is released in about a minute, and it gives small fun to viewers.