Lee Kyoung Jin, who broke up during the marriage ceremony..."Now I think of death" (Let's buy it together)

Actor Lee Kyoung Jin reveals his thoughts on marriageLee Kyoung Jin came to his friends on KBS 2TV Park Won-sooks live together on May 3.Lee Kyoung Jin sat around Park Won-sook and Hye Eun and asked, Do you want to live alone?In the broadcast, the past news that Lee Kyoung Jin broke up during the fun Korean and marriage ceremony was broadcast.Lee Kyoung Jin explained, I have never thought about marriage before (after the breakup), he said. I did it because I forced Gaya around.In the late 30s, I was worried about childbirth, Gaya one. I could not do what others did and thought about it.Lee Kyoung Jin also said of not marriage, I did not trust anyone around me and it was hard to marriage because I missed the timing.As for the present, he said, I now think about death. I think I can live together without being bored healthily even when I do not have work. I think I will be sick.

Actor Lee Kyoung Jin reveals his thoughts on marriage

Lee Kyoung Jin came to his friends on KBS 2TV 'Park Won-sook's live together on May 3.

Lee Kyoung Jin sat around Park Won-sook and Hye Eun and asked, "Do you want to live alone?" In the broadcast, the past news that Lee Kyoung Jin broke up during the fun Korean and marriage ceremony was broadcast.

Lee Kyoung Jin explained, "I have never thought about marriage before (after the breakup)," he said. "I did it because I forced Gaya around." In the late 30s, I was worried about childbirth, "Gaya one. I could not do what others did and thought about it."

Lee Kyoung Jin also said of not marriage, "I did not trust anyone around me and it was hard to marriage because I missed the timing." As for the present, he said, "I now think about death." "I think I can live together without being bored healthily even when I do not have work. I think I will be sick."