Lee Juck, Lim Young-woong selfie + sign CD certification "Direct to the green crematorium, Impressive"

Singer Lee Juck has released a two-shot with Lim Young-woong.Lee Juck posted an article and a photo on his instagram on May 10, Hero who stopped by to give a sign CD to the recording of the Endless Love yesterday.Lee Juck said, I will be tired after finishing the three-day Goyang concert. I am impressed that you are so tired.I will leave a thank you to the wonderful juniors who appeared yesterday.I really do not know yesterday, so I am grateful for the continued thanksgiving, he added, adding to KBS 2TVs Endless Masterpieces .The photo is a self-portrait taken by Lee Juck and Lim Young-woong and a sign CD presented by Lim Young-woong.The two are posing for a good V.Lim Young-woong wrote on the CD, Thank you for your wonderful song! I will always learn a lot. Be healthy and happy.Lim Young-woong recently released his first full-length album, IM HERO; the title song Can I Meet Again was written and written by Lee Juck to collect topics.Can I meet again swept the top of various music charts, and IM HERO sold 1.1 million copies in a week after its release.
Singer Lee Juck has released a two-shot with Lim Young-woong.Lee Juck posted an article and a photo on his instagram on May 10, Hero who stopped by to give a sign CD to the recording of the Endless Love yesterday.Lee Juck said, I will be tired after finishing the three-day Goyang concert. I am impressed that you are so tired.I will leave a thank you to the wonderful juniors who appeared yesterday.I really do not know yesterday, so I am grateful for the continued thanksgiving, he added, adding to KBS 2TVs Endless Masterpieces .The photo is a self-portrait taken by Lee Juck and Lim Young-woong and a sign CD presented by Lim Young-woong.The two are posing for a good V.Lim Young-woong wrote on the CD, Thank you for your wonderful song! I will always learn a lot. Be healthy and happy.Lim Young-woong recently released his first full-length album, IM HERO; the title song Can I Meet Again was written and written by Lee Juck to collect topics.Can I meet again swept the top of various music charts, and IM HERO sold 1.1 million copies in a week after its release.

Singer Lee Juck has released a two-shot with Lim Young-woong.

Lee Juck posted an article and a photo on his instagram on May 10, "Hero who stopped by to give a sign CD to the recording of the "Endless Love" yesterday."

Lee Juck said, "I will be tired after finishing the three-day Goyang concert. I am impressed that you are so tired.

"I will leave a thank you to the wonderful juniors who appeared yesterday. I really do not know yesterday, so I am grateful for the continued thanksgiving, "he added, adding to KBS 2TV's" Endless Masterpieces ".

The photo is a self-portrait taken by Lee Juck and Lim Young-woong and a sign CD presented by Lim Young-woong. The two are posing for a good V.

Lim Young-woong wrote on the CD, "Thank you for your wonderful song! I will always learn a lot. Be healthy and happy."

Lim Young-woong recently released his first full-length album, IM HERO; the title song "Can I Meet Again" was written and written by Lee Juck to collect topics.

'Can I meet again' swept the top of various music charts, and 'IM HERO' sold 1.1 million copies in a week after its release.