Kolleen Park "Shocked Two Months in Grandmother, Blue Eyes Daughter-in-law" (White Half-Travel)

Kolleen Park briefly tells her parents love storyIn the 152th episode of the TV Chosun Sikgaek Huh Young-mans White Half Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Half Travel) broadcast on May 13, Music director Kolleen Park joined the Jeonbuk Wanju esophagus Travel.Kolleen Park said that he was born in Lithuania, Korea, United States of America, and Korea.In addition, the family said that it was Jeolla-do, and said that it was champon.Kolleen Park asked which country he felt the best in. When I was a child, I ate rice with chopsticks, and Jung is in Korea.Asked if his Korean father went to study abroad, he said, I went to New York in 50 years and met two of you at school. (My father) is the only son.Grandmas Boy was sick for two months in blue-eyed Daughter-in-law, she said.I did not speak English, but I communicated everything.(My mother said in English) Would you like to take a coffee and then (Grandmas Boy) said Uh, take a drink in Korean, and laughed.
Kolleen Park briefly tells her parents love storyIn the 152th episode of the TV Chosun Sikgaek Huh Young-mans White Half Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Half Travel) broadcast on May 13, Music director Kolleen Park joined the Jeonbuk Wanju esophagus Travel.Kolleen Park said that he was born in Lithuania, Korea, United States of America, and Korea.In addition, the family said that it was Jeolla-do, and said that it was champon.Kolleen Park asked which country he felt the best in. When I was a child, I ate rice with chopsticks, and Jung is in Korea.Asked if his Korean father went to study abroad, he said, I went to New York in 50 years and met two of you at school. (My father) is the only son.Grandmas Boy was sick for two months in blue-eyed Daughter-in-law, she said.I did not speak English, but I communicated everything.(My mother said in English) Would you like to take a coffee and then (Grandmas Boy) said Uh, take a drink in Korean, and laughed.

Kolleen Park briefly tells her parents' love story

In the 152th episode of the TV Chosun "Sikgaek Huh Young-man's White Half Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Half Travel") broadcast on May 13, Music director Kolleen Park joined the Jeonbuk Wanju esophagus Travel.

Kolleen Park said that he was born in Lithuania, Korea, United States of America, and Korea. In addition, the family said that it was Jeolla-do, and said that it was "champon".

Kolleen Park asked which country he felt the best in. "When I was a child, I ate rice with chopsticks, and Jung is in Korea."

Asked if his Korean father went to study abroad, he said, "I went to New York in 50 years and met two of you at school. (My father) is the only son. Grandma's Boy was sick for two months in blue-eyed Daughter-in-law," she said.

"I did not speak English, but I communicated everything. (My mother said in English) "Would you like to take a coffee" and then (Grandma's Boy) said "Uh, take a drink" in Korean, and laughed.