Kim Soo-young announces marriage..."bride-to-be Fan Bingbing resembles" surprise release (My Way)

Kim Soo-young appeared on TV Chosun star documentary myway which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, and talked about GFriend while climbing with Chang-myeong Lee.Chang-myeong Lee was fortunate that the swimming pool has not had much marriage left, and Kim Soo-young said, I was here to play Confessions.Now, he looks like a middle school student, but he is 36 years old, so he is preparing to go. Kim Soo-young said, He catches me and catches me. I feel like Im going to grow up. I look like Fan BingbingOn the day of the broadcast, the face of GFriend, which resembles Fan Bingbing, was revealed and attracted attention.

Kim Soo-young appeared on TV Chosun star documentary myway' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, and talked about GFriend while climbing with chang-myeong lee.

chang-myeong lee was fortunate that "the swimming pool has not had much marriage left," and Kim Soo-young said, "I was here to play Confessions. Now, he looks like a middle school student, but he is 36 years old, so he is preparing to go. "

Kim Soo-young said, “He catches me and catches me. I feel like I’m going to grow up. I look like Fan Bingbing” On the day of the broadcast, the face of GFriend, which resembles Fan Bingbing, was revealed and attracted attention.