Kim Min-jung Cho Chung Hyon, marriage 5 years ago, pregnancy Parent "16 days"

Kim Min-jung and Cho Chung Hyon, who are announcers, became parents.Kim Min-jung, Cho Chung Hyon agency Line Entertainment said on May 17, Kim Min-jung gave birth to her daughter on the 16th.Both mothers and children are known to be healthy.Kim Min-jung marriages with Cho Chung Hyon in 2016 and left the company in 2019.The two announced the news of the pregnancy in December last year for five years of marriage life.Kim Min-jung said, This year, 10 years after our couple met and 5 years of marriage life, a new life came.I waited for my mother to be Father, but like this gift, blessings come and I am happy to manage my health.Ira Tae-myeong, who came to us when they became harder, was called a lot. He calls it a day-to-day with the meaning of being tough and strong.It is the first time to be a mother and a father, so I feel trembling and excited. I feel the greatness of all the mothers in the world through strange changes in my body every day. Cho Chung Hyon also said, We are having a great day of new life for our family. We feel strange and infinite responsibility as we experience the change of our wife together.I will live hard as a husband as a father.

Kim Min-jung and Cho Chung Hyon, who are announcers, became parents.

Kim Min-jung, Cho Chung Hyon agency Line Entertainment said on May 17, "Kim Min-jung gave birth to her daughter on the 16th." Both mothers and children are known to be healthy.

Kim Min-jung marriages with Cho Chung Hyon in 2016 and left the company in 2019. The two announced the news of the pregnancy in December last year for five years of marriage life.

Kim Min-jung said, "This year, 10 years after our couple met and 5 years of marriage life, a new life came. I waited for my mother to be Father, but like this gift, blessings come and I am happy to manage my health. Ira Tae-myeong, who came to us when they became harder, was called "a lot." He calls it "a day-to-day" with the meaning of being tough and strong. It is the first time to be a mother and a father, so I feel trembling and excited. I feel the greatness of all the mothers in the world through strange changes in my body every day. "

Cho Chung Hyon also said, "We are having a great day of new life for our family. We feel strange and infinite responsibility as we experience the change of our wife together. I will live hard as a husband as a father. "