Kim Je-dong, surprise devotional Confessions...yu hyun-jun "Who Were We Eating Together at the Time?" ('All The Butlers')

All The Butlers Kim Je-dong Confessions GFriends presence but was revealed as a hidden cameraIn the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 1st, architect Yu hun-jun was shown introducing client K to members.On this day, Yu hun-jun said, This is a pronoun of loneliness, he said, is an emergency.The identity of client K was then revealed to be broadcaster Kim Je-dong.Kim Je-dong said, I am a level of marriage to others to reveal GFriend. Yang Se-hyung and Lee Seung-gi also said, I did not appear in the article.Yu hun-jun said,Who ate together then? I knew it would be. Kim Je-dong said in a video letter to GFriend, I waited a long time and Hyun Joon talked to my brother and decorate some space and I will not listen to any architect without you talking about it.He also said, Lets meet and talk again, I do not know where I live now, I do not know my name. Eun Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi said, Are you crazy?Yu hun-jun said, I did not officially do it, but I have to doubt it. He laughed because he did not give up the hope until the end.

'All The Butlers' Kim Je-dong Confessions GFriend's presence but was revealed as a hidden camera

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 1st, architect Yu hun-jun was shown introducing client K to members.

On this day, Yu hun-jun said, "This is a pronoun of loneliness," he said, "is an emergency." The identity of client K was then revealed to be broadcaster Kim Je-dong.

Kim Je-dong said, "I am a level of marriage to others to reveal GFriend." Yang Se-hyung and Lee Seung-gi also said, "I did not appear in the article. "Yu hun-jun said,"Who ate together then? I knew it would be. "

Kim Je-dong said in a video letter to GFriend, "I waited a long time and Hyun Joon talked to my brother and decorate some space and I will not listen to any architect without you talking about it."

He also said, "Let's meet and talk again, I do not know where I live now, I do not know my name." Eun Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi said, "Are you crazy? "Yu hun-jun said," I did not officially do it, but I have to doubt it. "He laughed because he did not give up the hope until the end.