'Itaewon Klath' reveals the appearance of Japan's edition of Park Sae-sae

The outline of the Kakao entertainment drama Itaewon Klath Japan edition Lotpongi Klath is gradually being revealed.Yuko Araki was decided to appear as the female protagonist of Roppongi Klath.Im a fan of Itaewonclath, and when I was set up, I was delighted and pressured, said Yuko Araki on the line blog on the 9th, I will appear as the former PFC Levski Sofia Yuka (Osua) in Loppongiclath.Actor Kwon Na-ra played Hot Summer Days in the Korean edition.The old PFC Levski Sofia Yuka is a character who keeps an anxiety or an inability to spit out somewhere, and I want to be able to express it in his own way, he said. I have pressure to postpone it because there is an original Itaewon Klath, but I will try to be a work that I can enjoy for you.Finally, he asked for interest in the drama, saying, Please expect the Japanese version of Loppongiklath.As Park Seo-joon played Park Seo-joon, actor Takeuchi Ryoma has been confirmed, and it is expected that they will be seen as a point of observation.In addition, Yuko Araki also released a photo of the poster of Roppongi Klath taken by himself and Ryoma Takeuchi.Ryoma Takeuchi, who plays Park Sae, is regarded as an actor with both skills and topicality, hitting works such as The Rocket on the fringe, The ship of Tesseus, and On the day when you and the world end in succession.As Itaewon Klath is a drama that has enjoyed popularity within Japan, attention is also being paid to the news of the casting of Roppongi Klath within the archipelago.Kim Dae-mi is Hot Summer Days Joy Seo station is said to be the most likely actor Yamamoto Mika.In addition, casting speculation about other characters continues to prove the high interest in the drama.The Itaewon Klath Japan version of Lotpongi Klath will be a joint project between Korea and Japan, which is collaborated by Kakao Entertainment and Japan TV Asahi.I thought Itaewon Klath was a great topic in Japan and was a wonderful work while watching it, said Takeuchi Ryoma, who confirmed the casting. I am honored to be able to play it as a main character and I want to do my best.Roppongi Klath will be broadcast in July from Japan terrestrial broadcaster TV Asahi.
The outline of the Kakao entertainment drama Itaewon Klath Japan edition Lotpongi Klath is gradually being revealed.Yuko Araki was decided to appear as the female protagonist of Roppongi Klath.Im a fan of Itaewonclath, and when I was set up, I was delighted and pressured, said Yuko Araki on the line blog on the 9th, I will appear as the former PFC Levski Sofia Yuka (Osua) in Loppongiclath.Actor Kwon Na-ra played Hot Summer Days in the Korean edition.The old PFC Levski Sofia Yuka is a character who keeps an anxiety or an inability to spit out somewhere, and I want to be able to express it in his own way, he said. I have pressure to postpone it because there is an original Itaewon Klath, but I will try to be a work that I can enjoy for you.Finally, he asked for interest in the drama, saying, Please expect the Japanese version of Loppongiklath.As Park Seo-joon played Park Seo-joon, actor Takeuchi Ryoma has been confirmed, and it is expected that they will be seen as a point of observation.In addition, Yuko Araki also released a photo of the poster of Roppongi Klath taken by himself and Ryoma Takeuchi.Ryoma Takeuchi, who plays Park Sae, is regarded as an actor with both skills and topicality, hitting works such as The Rocket on the fringe, The ship of Tesseus, and On the day when you and the world end in succession.As Itaewon Klath is a drama that has enjoyed popularity within Japan, attention is also being paid to the news of the casting of Roppongi Klath within the archipelago.Kim Dae-mi is Hot Summer Days Joy Seo station is said to be the most likely actor Yamamoto Mika.In addition, casting speculation about other characters continues to prove the high interest in the drama.The Itaewon Klath Japan version of Lotpongi Klath will be a joint project between Korea and Japan, which is collaborated by Kakao Entertainment and Japan TV Asahi.I thought Itaewon Klath was a great topic in Japan and was a wonderful work while watching it, said Takeuchi Ryoma, who confirmed the casting. I am honored to be able to play it as a main character and I want to do my best.Roppongi Klath will be broadcast in July from Japan terrestrial broadcaster TV Asahi.

The outline of the Kakao entertainment drama 'Itaewon Klath' Japan edition 'Lotpongi Klath' is gradually being revealed.

Yuko Araki was decided to appear as the female protagonist of Roppongi Klath. “I’m a fan of ‘Itaewonclath’, and when I was set up, I was delighted and pressured,” said Yuko Araki on the line blog on the 9th, “I will appear as the former PFC Levski Sofia Yuka (Osua) in ‘Loppongiclath’.” Actor Kwon Na-ra played Hot Summer Days in the Korean edition.

“The old PFC Levski Sofia Yuka is a character who keeps an anxiety or an inability to spit out somewhere, and I want to be able to express it in his own way,” he said. “I have pressure to postpone it because there is an original ‘Itaewon Klath’, but I will try to be a work that I can enjoy for you.”

Finally, he asked for interest in the drama, saying, "Please expect the Japanese version of 'Loppongiklath'."

As Park Seo-joon played Park Seo-joon, actor Takeuchi Ryoma has been confirmed, and it is expected that they will be seen as a point of observation.

In addition, Yuko Araki also released a photo of the poster of Roppongi Klath taken by himself and Ryoma Takeuchi.

Ryoma Takeuchi, who plays Park Sae, is regarded as an actor with both skills and topicality, hitting works such as 'The Rocket on the fringe', 'The ship of Tesseus', and 'On the day when you and the world end' in succession.

As Itaewon Klath is a drama that has enjoyed popularity within Japan, attention is also being paid to the news of the casting of Roppongi Klath within the archipelago. Kim Dae-mi is Hot Summer Days Joy Seo station is said to be the most likely actor Yamamoto Mika. In addition, casting speculation about other characters continues to prove the high interest in the drama.

The 'Itaewon Klath' Japan version of 'Lotpongi Klath' will be a joint project between Korea and Japan, which is collaborated by Kakao Entertainment and Japan TV Asahi.

“I thought ‘Itaewon Klath’ was a great topic in Japan and was a wonderful work while watching it,” said Takeuchi Ryoma, who confirmed the casting. “I am honored to be able to play it as a main character and I want to do my best.”

Roppongi Klath will be broadcast in July from Japan terrestrial broadcaster TV Asahi.