"Fly the Shots" Yang Se-chan "Kim Jong-kook? Tiger in Running Man', but James Kyson 'Sika deer'"

Yang Se-chan, who newly joined first-year member Kim Jong-kook, will be the coach in Fly Shooting, and soccer players Lee Dong-gook and Lee Kang-in will participate as special coaches and mentors.Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan, who have long worked with SBS Running Man, will show a different chemistry in Fly and Shooter.Kim Jong-kook said, In Running Man, we have a lot of flaws and roughness. In Fly Shooter, we will see warmth and stickiness that can not be seen in Running Man.I have a comrade in my children, she said.Yang Se-chan said, If the last time I was in Running Man, I would like to see James Kyson Sika deer.He is a brother who loves children. I think there will be a lot of pure feelings of looking at children. Fly the Shooter will be broadcast for the first time at 8:55 p.m. on the 7th.Photo  KBS Provision

Yang Se-chan, who newly joined first-year member Kim Jong-kook, will be the coach in Fly Shooting, and soccer players Lee Dong-gook and Lee Kang-in will participate as special coaches and mentors.

Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan, who have long worked with SBS Running Man', will show a different chemistry in 'Fly and Shooter'. Kim Jong-kook said, "In Running Man', we have a lot of flaws and roughness. In 'Fly Shooter', we will see warmth and stickiness that can not be seen in Running Man'." “I have a comrade in my children,” she said.

Yang Se-chan said, "If the last time I was in Running Man', I would like to see James Kyson 'Sika deer'. He is a brother who loves children. I think there will be a lot of pure feelings of looking at children. "

Fly the Shooter will be broadcast for the first time at 8:55 p.m. on the 7th.

Photo KBS Provision