"I don't know"...Jeong Jae Yong, 19 years old

First wife and marriage Divorce in four yearsDJ DOC Jeong Jae Yong was crushed after four years of marriage.It has been reported that Jeong Jae Yong recently completed the divorce procedure with his wife.Jing Jae Yong concluded the divorce process with his wife in March, and his daughter, who was in the middle of the day, was raised by his wife Lee Sun-ah.Jeong Jae Yong and 19 years oldLee Sun-ah, a younger Icia native, posted a marriage ceremony in 2018 after meeting and forming a relationship through the 2016 Ajay Show.After five months of marriage, Jeong Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah were congratulated for the news of their daughter.Jing Jae Yong also lost 31kg and re-shot his wife and wedding picture.At the time, Jeong Jae Yong said, I was so sorry for my wife until three years later because I took a picture of marriage with my nine-year-old wife and marriage and took a picture of marriage.After losing weight, I decided to take a wedding picture with my wife in a wonderful way first, and I am so glad to be able to keep that promise.The appearance of Jeong Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah on the basis of personality difference is gathering topics.The two came together on TVNs Free Dr. Freehan which was broadcast last July, and revealed their love story; however, Lee Sun-ah said at the time, Im still happy.I do not know what to do in the future, he said, and Jing Jae Yong said, Anxiety .

First wife and marriAge divorce in four years DJ DOC Jeong Jae Yong was crushed after four years of marriAge.

It has been reported that Jeong Jae Yong recently completed the divorce procedure with his wife. Jing Jae Yong concluded the divorce process with his wife in March, and his daughter, who was in the middle of the day, was raised by his wife Lee Sun-ah.

Jeong Jae Yong and 19 years old Lee Sun-ah, a younger Icia native, posted a marriAge ceremony in 2018 after meeting and forming a relationship through the 2016 'Ajay Show'. After five months of marriAge, Jeong Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah were congratulated for the news of their daughter. Jing Jae Yong also lost 31kg and re-shot his wife and wedding picture. At the time, Jeong Jae Yong said, "I was so sorry for my wife until three years later because I took a picture of marriAge with my nine-year-old wife and marriAge and took a picture of marriAge."

"After losing weight, I decided to take a wedding picture with my wife in a wonderful way first, and I am so glad to be able to keep that promise."

The appearance of Jeong Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah on the basis of personality difference is gathering topics. The two came together on TVN's "Free Dr. Freehan" which was broadcast last July, and revealed their love story; however, Lee Sun-ah said at the time, "I'm still happy. I do not know what to do in the future, "he said, and Jing Jae Yong said," Anxiety ".