Han Ji-Il "I can not do that" Kang Soo-yeon dies after news of death

I cant believe it. Until yesterday...Kang Soo-yeons recovery was canceled and the hospital was visited.I could not be in the intensive care unit, but Actor Han Ji-Il said, I believe it will be restored, it will be.That was May 6, the day before the Beebo was delivered.Kang Soo-yeon, who prayed for everyone to stand up again on the afternoon of May 7, finally died.After two or three attempts, the phone was connected, and Actor Han Ji-Il finally said, How can this be?It was the road to the Seoul Ho-Am Art Museum where Mortuary was prepared.Han Ji-Il brought up an anecdote he met with the late Kang Soo-yeon at the 2018 Busan International Film Festival.At the time he was staying at United States of America.Han Ji-Il said, It was a very nice moment with Kang Soo-yeon. Do not enter United States of America, live with our movie in Korea. It still sounds vivid to me that I talked to you.

“I can’t believe it. Until yesterday...”

Kang Soo-yeon's recovery was canceled and the hospital was visited. I could not be in the intensive care unit, but Actor Han Ji-Il said, "I believe it will be restored, it will be." That was May 6, the day before the Beebo was delivered.

Kang Soo-yeon, who prayed for everyone to stand up again on the afternoon of May 7, finally died. After two or three attempts, the phone was connected, and Actor Han Ji-Il finally said, "How can this be?" It was the road to the Seoul Ho-Am Art Museum where Mortuary was prepared.

Han Ji-Il brought up an anecdote he met with the late Kang Soo-yeon at the 2018 Busan International Film Festival. At the time he was staying at United States of America. Han Ji-Il said, "It was a very nice moment with Kang Soo-yeon." "Do not enter United States of America, live with our movie in Korea. It still sounds vivid to me that I talked to you."