Don Spike unveils the upper drama younger sister "in the third year of barbecue Restaurant" (Family mate)

Composer Don Spike co-stars in the broadcast with Restaurant Partnership writer younger sister.MBC entertainment family mate (planned by Choi Yoon-jung, director Lee Kyung-won, and Jeong Keun-woon) broadcast on May 31st is depicted in the 20th episode of Family and Partnership Don Spike and younger Sister.Don Spikes younger sister has a history of writing and writing the DNA of her brother, a genius composer.Three years ago, he was in charge of a restaurant founded by Don Spike, the owner of extraordinary meat love.I am a lyricist in aptitude, but now I am running a barbecue resort founded by my brother, he says.Don Spike, a three-year-old brother and three-year-old, reveals his tendency and operating philosophy, which is completely upper-class.Unlike his brother, who is planning and seeking stability, Don Spike wants to do anything about food, and this personality difference causes the siblings to face conflicts over the launch of a new menu.Don Spike pushes only new menu launches despite marriage ahead, leaving his brother embarrassedYounger Sister recalls the time he opened the store three years ago and goes to Don Spike.Don Spike younger sister appeals once again to the hardships and difficulties that she had at the beginning of the store opening.My brother says, I have to do what I did not do to succeed. My brother laughs back, Do it properly.I wonder what the story of Don Spike and younger sisters Partnership behind-the-scenes story would be, and what the new menu Don Spike pushed for.

Composer Don Spike co-stars in the broadcast with Restaurant Partnership writer younger sister.

MBC entertainment 'Family mate' (planned by Choi Yoon-jung, director Lee Kyung-won, and Jeong Keun-woon) broadcast on May 31st is depicted in the 20th episode of Family and Partnership Don Spike and younger sister.

Don Spike's younger sister has a history of writing and writing the DNA of her brother, a genius composer. Three years ago, he was in charge of a Restaurant founded by Don Spike, the owner of extraordinary meat love. "I am a lyricist in aptitude, but now I am running a barbecue resort founded by my brother," he says.

Don Spike, a three-year-old brother and three-year-old, reveals his tendency and operating philosophy, which is completely upper-class. Unlike his brother, who is planning and seeking stability, Don Spike wants to do anything about food, and this personality difference causes the siblings to face conflicts over the launch of a new menu.

Don Spike pushes only new menu launches despite marriage ahead, leaving his brother embarrassed younger sister recalls the time he opened the store three years ago and goes to Don Spike.

Don Spike younger sister appeals once again to the hardships and difficulties that she had at the beginning of the store opening. My brother says, "I have to do what I did not do to succeed." My brother laughs back, "Do it properly." I wonder what the story of Don Spike and younger sister's Partnership behind-the-scenes story would be, and what the new menu Don Spike pushed for.