Comedian Kim Soo-young announces surprise marriage + Fan Bingbing resembling GFriend initial public release ('My Way')

In star documentary myway, comedian Lee Soo-young surprised GFriend, who resembles Fan Bingbing from the news of marriage.Kim Soo-young announced the marriage on the TV ship star documentary myway broadcast on the 22nd.Chang-myeong lee, who climbed with comedian Kim Soo-young, said that his younger Kim Soo-young had a marriage.Kim Soo-young, 36, said, I do not think IGFriend is a good catcher for me. He first released GFriend to marriage news.When asked about GFriend, Kim Soo-young said, It looks like Fan Bingbing, synchro rate is the same. But GFriend said not to talk about it. He laughed, and actually released GFriend photos, and visuals similar to Fan Bingbing caught his eye.Kim Soo-young told the chang-myeong lee, It seems that things work out well depending on which woman you meet. Chang-myeong lee advised, It is time for you to get better than that, because I was off the air and it was time not on the air.When it happens again, its going to be a broadcast, and its going to be a reception, and I started from the beginning, and I started climbing from the time when I first looked at myself, not making money, Chang-myeong Lee said.On the other hand, V-ship star documentary myway is a new concept character documentary program that conveys the lives of the people representing Korea honestly and plainly. It is broadcast every Sunday at 9:10 pm.star documentary myway

In star documentary myway', comedian Lee Soo-young surprised GFriend, who resembles Fan Bingbing from the news of marriage.

Kim Soo-young announced the marriage on the TV ship star documentary myway' broadcast on the 22nd.

chang-myeong lee, who climbed with comedian Kim Soo-young, said that his younger Kim Soo-young had a marriage. Kim Soo-young, 36, said, "I do not think I

GFriend is a good catcher for me. "He first released GFriend to marriage news. When asked about GFriend, Kim Soo-young said, "It looks like Fan Bingbing, synchro rate is the same." "But GFriend said not to talk about it." He laughed, and actually released GFriend photos, and visuals similar to Fan Bingbing caught his eye.

Kim Soo-young told the chang-myeong lee, "It seems that things work out well depending on which woman you meet." chang-myeong lee advised, "It is time for you to get better than that, because I was off the air and it was time not on the air."

“When it happens again, it’s going to be a broadcast, and it’s going to be a reception, and I started from the beginning, and I started climbing from the time when I first looked at myself, not making money,” chang-myeong lee said.

On the other hand, V-ship star documentary myway' is a new concept character documentary program that conveys the lives of the people representing Korea honestly and plainly. It is broadcast every Sunday at 9:10 pm.

star documentary myway'