"Beauty for a while." Lee Min-jung, a fan asking if she's a vampire..."I eat ramen without blood."

Seoul) = Actor Lee Min-jung laughed at the show of Tikitaka with his fans through SNS.Lee Min-jung posted a picture on his 12th day with an article entitled Why do not I have my picture these days?The photo shows Lee Min-jung staring at the camera with a deadly eye.It boasts transparent skin and beautiful features and has an admiration.My best friend actor, Um Ji-won, praised her beauty with a short Comment called Goddess.Especially, Lee Min-jung, who has been against the years, said, Sister, tell me honestly. Dont you get older? Vampires?I left a playful Comment, and Lee Min-jung laughed, adding a witty Comment, saying, I eat ramen noodles instead of blood. Lee Min-jung replied honestly, This is a while ago, in the Comment, Is your sister alive and frozen? How is it the same as 13 years ago?Another netizens responded, Where is the baby mother?, I want to slide in my sisters nose, and If I save the country, can it be as beautiful as Minjung in the next life?Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung, who was born in 1982 and is 40 years old, married actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and has one male.

Seoul) = Actor Lee Min-jung laughed at the show of "Tikitaka" with his fans through SNS.

Lee Min-jung posted a picture on his 12th day with an article entitled "Why do not I have my picture these days?"

The photo shows Lee Min-jung staring at the camera with a deadly eye.

It boasts transparent skin and beautiful features and has an admiration.

My best friend actor, Um Ji-won, praised her beauty with a short Comment called "Goddess".

Especially, Lee Min-jung, who has been against the years, said, "Sister, tell me honestly. Don't you get older? Vampires? "I left a playful Comment, and Lee Min-jung laughed, adding a witty Comment, saying," I eat ramen noodles instead of blood. "

Lee Min-jung replied honestly, "This is a while ago," in the Comment, "Is your sister alive and frozen? How is it the same as 13 years ago?"

Another netizens responded, "Where is the baby mother?", "I want to slide in my sister's nose," and "If I save the country, can it be as beautiful as Minjung in the next life?"

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung, who was born in 1982 and is 40 years old, married actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and has one male.