'168kg 107kg' Kim Soo-young announces marriage...Fan Bingbing resemblance to GFriend release ('My Way')

The comedian Kim Soo-young has announced GFriend and marriage in public love.Kim Soo-young appeared on the TV drama star documentary myway chang-myeong Lee on the 22nd and announced a surprise marriage.Kim Soo-young, who met Chang-myeong Lee, said, I first say here, I look like a middle school student, but I am already thirty-six years old.I am preparing to go now. He said, I feel like I am going to get iron because I am accepting that I am getting mixed.I look like Fan Bingbing, but he said not to talk about it. His lover, who was released, attracted attention by boasting of his features and atmosphere, which resembled Chinese actor Fan Bingbing.Meanwhile, Kim Soo-young made his debut as a comedian in KBS 26 in 2011.In 2015, KBS2 Gag Concert Last Health Boy corner, weight of 168kg to 70kg was lost to the topic.Last year, TV Chosun Wakanam said, It is about 107 ~ 108kg now.Last year, GFriend and couple YouTube opened, and in fact, they have continued to open love.

The comedian Kim Soo-young has announced GFriend and marriage in public Love.

Kim Soo-young appeared on the TV drama star documentary myway' chang-myeong lee on the 22nd and announced a surprise marriage.

Kim Soo-young, who met chang-myeong lee, said, "I first say here, I look like a middle school student, but I am already thirty-six years old. I am preparing to go now. "He said," I feel like I am going to get iron because I am accepting that I am getting mixed. I look like Fan Bingbing, but he said not to talk about it. "

His Lover, who was released, attracted attention by boasting of his features and atmosphere, which resembled Chinese actor Fan Bingbing.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-young made his debut as a comedian in KBS 26 in 2011. In 2015, KBS2 'Gag Concert' 'Last Health Boy' corner, weight of 168kg to 70kg was lost to the topic. Last year, TV Chosun 'Wakanam' said, "It is about 107 ~ 108kg now." Last year, GFriend and couple YouTube opened, and in fact, they have continued to open Love.