Yu Hye Young, twice married and divorced, "Let's do it again, but it was the same."

In Season 2, TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) We Divorced, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, the second story of Nahan Il Yu Hye Young, who had two marriages and divorces, was drawn.On this day, Nahan Il showed Yu Hye Young sitting in a chair and taking a picture of his sleeping on his cell phone, saying, What would I have thought while watching these pictures? He said, If you were not sick, Yu Hye Young would have been older.Yu Hye Young said, The word seven is funny, and said frankly, I like to say seven, but I am old (in the end), and added, We can not stop aging. Yu Hye Young tells Nahan Il about wearing hanbok at the first wedding ceremony and said, I have not worn Wedding Dress like others. Would you like to wear Wedding Dress?and mentioned the Remind Wedding. So Nahan was embarrassed and said, Its a bit of a shame.Na Han-il said, Opportunity should have been worn then when we got the second combination, Yu Hye Young said, I remarried to do it again, but you were the same, you were unchanged.Nahan Il recalled the past when he signed an autograph to pay investors for the wrong business, saying, I signed it because I would not hurt you if I did not sign (investors).Yu Hye Young said, You did not talk to me without discussing it, and you did not say anything, and you were in jail because you owed the sign.On the day of the broadcast, Yu Hye Young said that he had already noticed that Nahan Il was interested in him before his first marriage.I had a lot of outdoors when I was shooting dramas, I seemed interested in me, but I told him to stay in my sight, he said.If I didnt confess anything urgently, I would have been good, he added.After the schedule, the two men had a good time drinking wine, and Yu Hye Young naturally dumped the jerky that Nahan Il had bought into the trash.The jerky that Nahan Il bought was a puppy jerky. The three MCs who saw it were too natural to throw away.Yu Hye Young said, When a person who can not drink alcohol tries to drink wine, he said, It is fun because a person who can not drink alcohol. When I married, I drank when I was depressed.The cause was me, Nahan said. So (Yu Hye Young) drank alcohol and borrowed alcohol and talked fiercely.Nahan said that Yu Hye Young drank at the time of his marriage and said, I did not like it, I accepted it.Yu Hye Young replied, I should not have given it a little, but I pretend not to drink.MC Kim Sae-rom, who saw it in the studio, said, When the words were exchanged, the flames would have sprung.The two later toasted with wine glasses; Yu Hye Young concluded the second day, saying its just funny.

In Season 2, TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) "We Divorced", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, the second story of Nahan Il Yu Hye Young, who had two marriages and divorces, was drawn.

On this day, Nahan Il showed Yu Hye Young sitting in a chair and taking a picture of his sleeping on his cell phone, saying, "What would I have thought while watching these pictures?" He said, "If you were not sick, Yu Hye Young would have been older."

Yu Hye Young said, "The word "seven" is funny," and said frankly, "I like to say "seven," but I am old (in the end), "and added," We can not stop aging. "

Yu Hye Young tells Nahan Il about wearing hanbok at the first wedding ceremony and said, "I have not worn Wedding Dress like others." "Would you like to wear Wedding Dress? "and mentioned the Remind Wedding. So Nahan was embarrassed and said, "It's a bit of a shame."

Na Han-il said, Opportunity should have been worn then when we got the second combination, Yu Hye Young said, I remarried to do it again, but you were the same, you were unchanged.

Nahan Il recalled the past when he signed an autograph to pay investors for the wrong business, saying, "I signed it because I would not hurt you if I did not sign (investors)." Yu Hye Young said, "You did not talk to me without discussing it, and you did not say anything, and you were in jail because you owed the sign."

On the day of the broadcast, Yu Hye Young said that he had already noticed that Nahan Il was interested in him before his first marriage. "I had a lot of outdoors when I was shooting dramas, I seemed interested in me, but I told him to stay in my sight," he said. "If I didn't confess anything urgently, I would have been good," he added.

After the schedule, the two men had a good time drinking wine, and Yu Hye Young naturally dumped the jerky that Nahan Il had bought into the trash. The jerky that Nahan Il bought was a puppy jerky. The three MCs who saw it were "too natural to throw away".

Yu Hye Young said, "When a person who can not drink alcohol tries to drink wine, he said," It is fun because a person who can not drink alcohol. "When I married, I drank when I was depressed." "The cause was me," Nahan said. "So (Yu Hye Young) drank alcohol and borrowed alcohol and talked fiercely." Nahan said that Yu Hye Young drank at the time of his marriage and said, "I did not like it, I accepted it." Yu Hye Young replied, "I should not have given it a little, but I pretend not to drink."

MC Kim Sae-rom, who saw it in the studio, said, "When the words were exchanged, the flames would have sprung."

The two later toasted with wine glasses; Yu Hye Young concluded the second day, saying "it's just funny."