"Will Smyths assault accusation": Jim Carrie retires, "I want to live in a picture"

Hollywood star Jim Carrie, 60, has announced his retirement.I did enough; Im quite serious, he told Access Hollywood on Sunday, referring to his retirement.Jim Carrie said, Im retiring. If angels bring a script written in gold ink, I dont know if Ill do it again if I tell them that its really important that people see it.But now I want to rest.Jim Carrie has spent more time painting than acting in the past few years.I love quiet life, I love painting on canvas, and I love spiritual life, I did enough. Enough, he said.He recently received media attention when he criticized Will Smyths, 53, who assaulted Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, 57.Jim Carrie appeared on the CBS Morning Show on the 29th of last month (local time) and said, I was sick of Will Smyths when he stood up in the audience after winning the Best Actor award.Hollywood didnt become a chunk; it seemed clear and showing that were no longer a great club.He then pointed out that the Academy should have dragged Will Smyths out after Will Smyths hit Cristiano Ronaldo Rock.I would have filed a $200 million lawsuit against Will Smyths, for the video will be forever, and everywhere.It doesnt matter if youre screaming or tweeting in your seat, but you dont have the right to go up on stage and hit someone in the face.Meanwhile, Jim Carrie finds an audience with Super Sonic 2.Super Sonic 2 is a film about Sonic, a new partner Tales, and Super Billon Knuckles, who boasts a tremendous speed, and a genius villain Robotnic.Jim Carrie stars as Robotnick, an unconventional and intense genius villain.James Marsden returns as Sonics human friend Tom, whose Idris Elba, who has appeared in the Tor and Avengers series, has voiced Sonics powerful rival Nuckles.Opened April 6.
Hollywood star Jim Carrie, 60, has announced his retirement.I did enough; Im quite serious, he told Access Hollywood on Sunday, referring to his retirement.Jim Carrie said, Im retiring. If angels bring a script written in gold ink, I dont know if Ill do it again if I tell them that its really important that people see it.But now I want to rest.Jim Carrie has spent more time painting than acting in the past few years.I love quiet life, I love painting on canvas, and I love spiritual life, I did enough. Enough, he said.He recently received media attention when he criticized Will Smyths, 53, who assaulted Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, 57.Jim Carrie appeared on the CBS Morning Show on the 29th of last month (local time) and said, I was sick of Will Smyths when he stood up in the audience after winning the Best Actor award.Hollywood didnt become a chunk; it seemed clear and showing that were no longer a great club.He then pointed out that the Academy should have dragged Will Smyths out after Will Smyths hit Cristiano Ronaldo Rock.I would have filed a $200 million lawsuit against Will Smyths, for the video will be forever, and everywhere.It doesnt matter if youre screaming or tweeting in your seat, but you dont have the right to go up on stage and hit someone in the face.Meanwhile, Jim Carrie finds an audience with Super Sonic 2.Super Sonic 2 is a film about Sonic, a new partner Tales, and Super Billon Knuckles, who boasts a tremendous speed, and a genius villain Robotnic.Jim Carrie stars as Robotnick, an unconventional and intense genius villain.James Marsden returns as Sonics human friend Tom, whose Idris Elba, who has appeared in the Tor and Avengers series, has voiced Sonics powerful rival Nuckles.Opened April 6.

Hollywood star Jim Carrie, 60, has announced his retirement.

“I did enough; I’m quite serious,” he told Access Hollywood on Sunday, referring to his retirement.

Jim Carrie said, “I’m retiring. If angels bring a script written in gold ink, I don’t know if I’ll do it again if I tell them that it’s really important that people see it. But now I want to rest.”

Jim Carrie has spent more time painting than acting in the past few years.

“I love quiet life, I love painting on canvas, and I love spiritual life, I did enough. Enough,” he said.

He recently received media attention when he criticized Will Smyths, 53, who assaulted Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, 57.

Jim Carrie appeared on the CBS Morning Show on the 29th of last month (local time) and said, "I was sick of Will Smyths when he stood up in the audience after winning the Best Actor award. Hollywood didn’t become a chunk; it seemed clear and showing that we’re no longer a great club.”

He then pointed out that the Academy should have dragged Will Smyths out after Will Smyths hit Cristiano Ronaldo Rock.

“I would have filed a $200 million lawsuit against Will Smyths, for the video will be forever, and everywhere. “It doesn’t matter if you’re screaming or tweeting in your seat, but you don’t have the right to go up on stage and hit someone in the face.”

Meanwhile, Jim Carrie finds an audience with Super Sonic 2. 'Super Sonic 2' is a film about Sonic, a new partner Tales, and Super Billon Knuckles, who boasts a tremendous speed, and a genius villain Robotnic. Jim Carrie stars as 'Robotnick', an unconventional and intense genius villain.

James Marsden returns as Sonic's human friend Tom, whose Idris Elba, who has appeared in the "Tor" and "Avengers" series, has voiced "Sonic"'s powerful rival "Nuckles."

Opened April 6.