"I don't think it's good" (Udivorce2) in the release of the best-time, former daughter-in-law's oil sesame leaf boyfriend

Udivorce2 The father of the highest age mentioned the boyfriend of the former daughter-in-law.On TV Joson Dynasty We Divorce 2 (hereinafter referred to as Woodforce 2), the latest episode of the best and sesame leaves that appeared in Season 1 was revealed.I still dont know why I insisted on divorce, I cant talk because Im in shock, Choi Go-gis father told Choi Go-gi.In the meantime, the leaves of the oil leaves recently revealed that they have a boyfriend, I do not think it is good. I love quietly. Why do you want to open it?Shin Dong-yeop nodded, When adults think about it, they can do it.You are the same, too, said Choi, and my daughter, pine needles, should live around, and when I meet someone else, I get pointed at the people of the world.Photo: TVJoseon Dynasty on the air screen
Udivorce2 The father of the highest age mentioned the boyfriend of the former daughter-in-law.On TV Joson Dynasty We Divorce 2 (hereinafter referred to as Woodforce 2), the latest episode of the best and sesame leaves that appeared in Season 1 was revealed.I still dont know why I insisted on divorce, I cant talk because Im in shock, Choi Go-gis father told Choi Go-gi.In the meantime, the leaves of the oil leaves recently revealed that they have a boyfriend, I do not think it is good. I love quietly. Why do you want to open it?Shin Dong-yeop nodded, When adults think about it, they can do it.You are the same, too, said Choi, and my daughter, pine needles, should live around, and when I meet someone else, I get pointed at the people of the world.Photo: TVJoseon Dynasty on the air screen

'Udivorce2' The father of the highest age mentioned the boyfriend of the former daughter-in-law.

On TV Joson Dynasty 'We divorce 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Woodforce 2'), the latest episode of the best and sesame leaves that appeared in Season 1 was revealed.

"I still don't know why I insisted on divorce, I can't talk because I'm in shock," Choi Go-gi's father told Choi Go-gi.

In the meantime, the leaves of the oil leaves recently revealed that they have a boyfriend, "I do not think it is good. I love quietly. Why do you want to open it?"

Shin Dong-yeop nodded, "When adults think about it, they can do it."

"You are the same, too," said Choi, "and my daughter, pine needles, should live around, and when I meet someone else, I get pointed at the people of the world."

Photo: TVJoseon dynasty on the air screen