'tomorrow' Kim Hee-sun, pink hair grievance "Everyone's worried about my scalp, I keep draining."

Kim Hee-sun heralds cider characterKim Hee-sun opened his mouth on the pink hairstyle at the MBCs new gilt-to-dark drama tomorrow (playplayplayplay by Park Ran, Park Ja-kyung, Kim Yoo-jin/director Kim Tae-yoon, Sung Chi-wook/Produced Super Moon Pictures, Studio N) online production presentation on April 1.In fact, I think I have received more attention because of this hairstyle. If I was just a long hair in black color, I would not have been interested in this much.I have a lot of roles I have played, but this was the first time I have ever played such a role. I was afraid, but I chose it because the story, the work, the webtoon, the director, and the actors were all so good. Kim Hee-sun also said, Heads are grown. You can get scalp care. Scalps are okay at all.The pink dye keeps falling out, he said.I also mentioned intense makeup: Kim Hee-sun said, I make my eyes red, but youll know when you see Drama.Ive never been dressed so hard in Drama, and Ive always been wearing an A-line skirt and knitwear and wearing leather pants. Im doing everything I want to do.

Kim Hee-sun heralds cider Character

Kim Hee-sun opened his mouth on the pink hairstyle at the MBC's new gilt-to-dark Drama "tomorrow" (playplayplayplay by Park Ran, Park Ja-kyung, Kim Yoo-jin/director Kim Tae-yoon, Sung Chi-wook/Produced Super Moon Pictures, Studio N) online production presentation on April 1.

"In fact, I think I have received more attention because of this hairstyle. If I was just a long hair in black color, I would not have been interested in this much. I have a lot of roles I have played, but this was the first time I have ever played such a role. I was afraid, but I chose it because the story, the work, the webtoon, the director, and the actors were all so good. "

Kim Hee-sun also said, "Heads are grown. You can get scalp care. Scalps are okay at all." The pink dye keeps falling out, "he said.

I also mentioned intense makeup: Kim Hee-sun said, "I make my eyes red, but you'll know when you see Drama. I’ve never been dressed so hard in Drama, and I’ve always been wearing an A-line skirt and knitwear and wearing leather pants. I’m doing everything I want to do.”