'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' Aiki "Two jobs, luxury bag gift to six months ago" Tears

Aiki wept at her mothers thought.KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on April 8, will reveal the results of a menu development showdown on the theme of Red Taste.Among them, Lee Young-ja, a mother of food, is known to have tasted the soul food of hook members along with members of the dance team Hook (HOOK) led by world-class dancer Aiki for menu development.Lee Young-ja in the VCR, which was released on the day, headed to a regular restaurant in Eunpyeong-gu, where they often visit, along with members of Aiki and Hook (HOOK).With a variety of red-flavored menus emerging, Aiki picked up a menu and introduced it as a favorite menu, Soul Food, which I ate a lot and comforted when I was in trouble.Lee Young-ja said, My Soul Food is a hand noodle.When I was a child, I came to Seoul and I was comforted by Namdaemun Sonkalguksu when I was very hard and hungry. In the story of Lee Young-jas early 20s when he was chasing his dreams, Aiki took out the story of Hook (HOOK) members and said, I had a tug just six months ago.Everyone worked part-time and danced, and as a dancer, they had a small income, so everyone lived hard for their lives.But the current situation of Aiki and Hook members has changed a lot from six months ago. I went to my home in a year, but my mother put me a placard, Aiki said.At first, I asked what I was doing so, but I was grateful to myself, he said.As I watched Aiki, whose eyes were getting hot even when only my parents talked, the Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members also roared together.

Aiki wept at her mother’s thought.

KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' (Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on April 8, will reveal the results of a menu development showdown on the theme of 'Red Taste'. Among them, Lee Young-ja, a mother of food, is known to have tasted the Soul food of hook members along with members of the dance team Hook (HOOK) led by world-class dancer Aiki for menu development.

Lee Young-ja in the VCR, which was released on the day, headed to a regular restaurant in Eunpyeong-gu, where they often visit, along with members of Aiki and Hook (HOOK). With a variety of red-flavored menus emerging, Aiki picked up a menu and introduced it as “a favorite menu, Soul Food, which I ate a lot and comforted when I was in trouble.” Lee Young-ja said, "My Soul Food is a hand noodle. When I was a child, I came to Seoul and I was comforted by Namdaemun Sonkalguksu when I was very hard and hungry. "

In the story of Lee Young-ja's early 20s when he was chasing his dreams, Aiki took out the story of Hook (HOOK) members and said, "I had a tug just six months ago. “Everyone worked part-time and danced, and as a dancer, they had a small income, so everyone lived hard for their lives.”

But the current situation of Aiki and Hook members has changed a lot from six months ago. “I went to my home in a year, but my mother put me a placard,” Aiki said. "At first, I asked what I was doing so, but I was grateful to myself," he said. As I watched Aiki, whose eyes were getting hot even when only my parents talked, the Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members also roared together.