Song Jin-woo, Japanese wife's second pregnancy Confessions "I went to a hospital and went to a hospital and two lines" (Radio Star)

Song Jin-woo has Confessions about his wifes second pregnancy, which is a minute.Actors Jung Joon-ho, Shin Hyun-joon, Baek Sung-hyun and Song Jin-woo, who became fathers of the 765th MBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star) broadcast on April 20, appeared as guests.On this day, Baek Sung-hyun said his wife was 17 weeks pregnant.Song Jin-woo said, We were preparing for the second, he said. I went to the hospital because I was not feeling well.Song Jin-woo in the bunny reaction boasted that this can be confusing with COVID-19, two lines of pregnancy.He said, I did not tell the production team, but I tried to throw it, but Se-yoon told me all about it.
Song Jin-woo has Confessions about his wifes second pregnancy, which is a minute.Actors Jung Joon-ho, Shin Hyun-joon, Baek Sung-hyun and Song Jin-woo, who became fathers of the 765th MBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star) broadcast on April 20, appeared as guests.On this day, Baek Sung-hyun said his wife was 17 weeks pregnant.Song Jin-woo said, We were preparing for the second, he said. I went to the hospital because I was not feeling well.Song Jin-woo in the bunny reaction boasted that this can be confusing with COVID-19, two lines of pregnancy.He said, I did not tell the production team, but I tried to throw it, but Se-yoon told me all about it.

Song Jin-woo has Confessions about his wife's second pregnancy, which is a minute.

Actors Jung Joon-ho, Shin Hyun-joon, Baek Sung-hyun and Song Jin-woo, who became fathers of the 765th MBC entertainment "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star") broadcast on April 20, appeared as guests.

On this day, Baek Sung-hyun said his wife was 17 weeks pregnant. Song Jin-woo said, "We were preparing for the second," he said. "I went to the hospital because I was not feeling well.

Song Jin-woo in the bunny reaction boasted that "this can be confusing with COVID-19, two lines of pregnancy." He said, "I did not tell the production team, but I tried to throw it, but Se-yoon told me all about it."