Shu, gambling, reflecting on... exposure costume + girl group dance 'eyes'

I wanted to see a lot of fans, said Shu on the 25th of last month on the Digital Marketing Broadcasting Platform FlexTV.I was rash, ignorant, lacking and short; I ask for forgiveness from the fans who have allowed me to start again, she said tearfully apologizing for the gambling controversy.Love Live! I want to communicate with you without any editing (Digital marketing broadcast). Please allow me courage.I would like to ask you for it, explained why I was conducting Digital marketing broadcasting.I have been healing a lot for four years, and I am looking for a lot of things I can do, Shu said. I will also actively campaign to eradicate gambling.I would like to take charge of Ambassadors of the Korean Gambling Problem Management Center if possible. He said he wanted to help people suffering from gambling addiction like himself.But it wasnt just an apology, and when the big money came in, Shu suspected that she had been playing girl group dances to make money.Some netizens pointed out the exposure costumes that reveal the chest line.On this day, S.E.S. Eugene and Sea were reported to have seen the broadcast of Shu.In particular, the sea cheered on the SNS before the broadcast, saying, Please allow Shu to be courageous for four years. Swimming baby ... fans ... please join me ~.However, the cheering of the sea is overshadowed by girl group dance, exposure costume, and the authenticity of apple is suspected.Shu was found to have made 790 million won in habitual gambles 26 times overseas, including Macau, from August 2016 to May 2018, and was sentenced to six months in prison, two years in probation and 80 hours in community service in February 2019, suspended.In May 2019, the company was accused of failing to repay the loan of 340 million won borrowed from the gambling funds. The lawsuit was settled in November 2020 and concluded with an agreement.

"I wanted to see a lot of fans," said Shu on the 25th of last month on the Digital marketing Broadcasting Platform FlexTV. I was rash, ignorant, lacking and short; I ask for forgiveness from the fans who have allowed me to start again," she said tearfully apologizing for the gambling controversy.

"Love Live! I want to communicate with you without any editing (Digital marketing broadcast). Please allow me courage. I would like to ask you for it, "explained why I was conducting Digital marketing broadcasting.

"I have been healing a lot for four years, and I am looking for a lot of things I can do," Shu said. "I will also actively campaign to eradicate gambling. I would like to take charge of Ambassadors of the Korean gambling Problem Management Center if possible. "He said he wanted to help people suffering from gambling addiction like himself.

But it wasn’t just an apology, and when the big money came in, Shu suspected that she had been playing girl group dances to make money. Some netizens pointed out the exposure costumes that reveal the chest line.

On this day, S.E.S. Eugene and Sea were reported to have seen the broadcast of Shu. In particular, the sea cheered on the SNS before the broadcast, saying, "Please allow Shu to be courageous for four years." "Swimming baby ... fans ... please join me ~". However, the cheering of the sea is overshadowed by girl group dance, exposure costume, and the authenticity of apple is suspected.

Shu was found to have made 790 million won in habitual gambles 26 times overseas, including Macau, from August 2016 to May 2018, and was sentenced to six months in prison, two years in probation and 80 hours in community service in February 2019, suspended. In May 2019, the company was accused of failing to repay the loan of 340 million won borrowed from the gambling funds. The lawsuit was settled in November 2020 and concluded with an agreement.