'Repeat, Sister' Jang Yun-jeong "I'm not washing at all because I'm washing my children" Childcare sympathy

Repeat, Sister MC Jang Yun-jeong plays the role of Sister next door.In the second episode of TVN STORY Again, Sister, which will be broadcast on April 11, the story of the main character who raises three Brother and Sister alone will be revealed.Im glad and happy to watch them grow up, but sometimes I feel sad to see them grow old every day.The story of the 44-year-old protagonist, who is going to be happier if he returns to his old form a little bit, will give sympathy to all mothers in Korea including Jang Yun-jeong.Above all, MC Jang Yun-jeong tells three Brother and Sister that he can not take his eyes off for a while, I want to go to my house and look at the children! And I recommend a lot of simple disposable packs to the main character who does not have time to wash the towel.I am afraid of my mother when I pack, and I did not wash my children because I was washing them. As such, the main character who lives in a daily life like a war, who does all kinds of housework as well as the childcare of three Brother and Sister, is curious about what kind of shape he will become after receiving the Life Crewedans Life prescription.Life Crewes, who carefully examined the main characters daily life with sharp eyes, especially the mothers lifestyle of childcare, child hugs was fatal to health, and called the surprise of Jang Yun-jeong.As Jang Yun-jeong said, Moms have to do housework with one hand and the other. As a result, what risks are present in the kid-holding posture and how to correct the body that is twisted by this will be revealed through the second episode of Sister.Especially, for mothers who have difficulty in taking time separately, the exercise method that can be done easily at home is also revealed.

'Repeat, Sister' MC Jang Yun-jeong plays the role of 'Sister next door'.

In the second episode of TVN STORY Again, Sister, which will be broadcast on April 11, the story of the main character who raises three Brother and Sister alone will be revealed. “I’m glad and happy to watch them grow up, but sometimes I feel sad to see them grow old every day. The story of the 44-year-old protagonist, who is going to be happier if he returns to his old form a little bit, will give sympathy to all mothers in Korea including Jang Yun-jeong.

Above all, MC Jang Yun-jeong tells three Brother and Sister that he can not take his eyes off for a while, "I want to go to my house and look at the children!" And "I recommend a lot of simple disposable packs to the main character who does not have time to wash the towel. I am afraid of my mother when I pack, "and" I did not wash my children because I was washing them. "

As such, the main character who lives in a daily Life like a war, who does all kinds of housework as well as the childcare of three Brother and Sister, is curious about what kind of shape he will become after receiving the Life Crewedan's Life prescription. Life Crewes, who carefully examined the main character's daily Life with sharp eyes, especially the mother's Lifestyle of childcare, "child hugs" was fatal to health, and called the surprise of Jang Yun-jeong.

As Jang Yun-jeong said, “Moms have to do housework with one hand and the other.” As a result, what risks are present in the “kid-holding” posture and how to correct the body that is twisted by this will be revealed through the second episode of “Sister.” Especially, for mothers who have difficulty in taking time separately, the exercise method that can be done easily at home is also revealed.