'Point of Omniscient Interfere' Bona "Those who do not know if it is an idol ...

In the MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, a scene in which the space girl Bona recently answered questions about the popularity of the drama was drawn.Bona said that she realized the popularity of the recent popular film Twenty Five Twinty One and I did not recognize it when I wore a hat and a mask, but now I recognize it right away.Bona also said, When I saw my idol direct cam, everyone said that Yu Rim was a double life.MC Lee Young-ja said, I feel like Im acting well, and I feel like Yu Rim is working as Bona. (The next scenario) came in quite a bit, Bona said, adding that she was happily ever after.

In the MBC entertainment program "Point of Omniscient Interfere" (hereinafter referred to as "Point of Omniscient Interfere"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, a scene in which the space girl Bona recently answered questions about the popularity of the drama was drawn.

Bona said that she realized the popularity of the recent popular film "Twenty Five Twinty One" and "I did not recognize it when I wore a hat and a mask, but now I recognize it right away."

Bona also said, "When I saw my idol direct cam, everyone said that Yu Rim was a double life." MC Lee Young-ja said, "I feel like I'm acting well, and I feel like Yu Rim is working as Bona." " (The next scenario) came in quite a bit," Bona said, adding that she was happily ever after.