Park Hyo Shin, Reasons for Disruption of Activity

It was revealed why singer Park Hyo Shin had to hide his track for a while.The news that the company is taking legal steps due to the settlement of the companys glove entertainment is getting worse for the public.Park Hyo Shin recently told the fan community Soul Tree bulletin board, I have not even imagined that I will not be able to do anything since the Rubus performance in 2019.The settlement money, which had been delayed a little since then, was added to the concert and could not be received. In the past three years, we have not been able to receive the proceeds of the sound recording and the exclusive contract.I tried hard to solve the situation as smoothly as possible, but the waiting time was only repeated and prolonged. Unlike my heart, which was praying, things did not improve.In the end, I decided that I could not be with my agency anymore. I was so disgusted and resentful about my picture in this work again.I was trapped all day because I thought I could not stand in front of you. I wanted to say hello to the album first as the waiting time was long, but I think I will meet first in musical because there are still problems to solve.I hope that I will be able to listen to the songs I have made while dreaming of meeting with my fans. Park Hyo Shin has been involved in a row with his agency several times since his debut.Although he signed an exclusive contract with Nissy Entertainment in 2005, the agency filed a lawsuit against Park Hyo Shin and his manager for claiming 1 billion won in damages because he did not fulfill his contract obligations.They dropped the cows to each other, returning the full amount of the down payment Park Hyo Shin received after the agreement.In 2008, he also engaged in a legal battle with Interstage.Interstage filed a 3 billion won damages suit against Park Hyo Shin, and Park Hyo Shin confronted the agencys atrocities.However, the court ruled that Park Hyo Shin should pay 1.5 billion won.Since then, Park Hyo Shin has failed to complete the regeneration process, but with the help of Jellyfish Entertainment, he has liquidated his debts by depositing.In the process, Interstage sued Park Hyo Shin for exoneration, and Park Hyo Shin was sentenced to a fine of 2 million won.Park Hyo Shin nestled in his new agency Glove Entertainment after his exclusive contract with Jellyfish Entertainment expired.He has been showing his presence in various fields such as OST and musical as well as releasing music, and has temporarily suspended his activities since 2019 due to problems such as unsettled down payment.Park Hyo Shin, who was caught up in a series of events and would not have been hard to do.It is noteworthy that he will be able to seal the conflict with his agency and continue his active activities again after he has confirmed his musical laughing man appearance after a long vacancy.

It was revealed why singer Park Hyo Shin had to hide his track for a while. The news that the company is taking legal steps due to the settlement of the company's glove entertainment is getting worse for the public.

Park Hyo Shin recently told the fan community Soul Tree bulletin board, "I have not even imagined that I will not be able to do anything since the 'Rubus' performance in 2019. The settlement money, which had been delayed a little since then, was added to the concert and could not be received. "

"In the past three years, we have not been able to receive the proceeds of the sound recording and the exclusive contract. I tried hard to solve the situation as smoothly as possible, but the waiting time was only repeated and prolonged. "

"Unlike my heart, which was praying, things did not improve. In the end, I decided that I could not be with my agency anymore. "I was so disgusted and resentful about my picture in this work again. I was trapped all day because I thought I could not stand in front of you. "

"I wanted to say hello to the album first as the waiting time was long, but I think I will meet first in musical because there are still problems to solve. I hope that I will be able to listen to the songs I have made while dreaming of meeting with my fans. "

Park Hyo Shin has been involved in a row with his agency several times since his debut. Although he signed an exclusive contract with Nissy Entertainment in 2005, the agency filed a lawsuit against Park Hyo Shin and his manager for claiming 1 billion won in damages because he did not fulfill his contract obligations. They dropped the cows to each other, returning the full amount of the down payment Park Hyo Shin received after the agreement.

In 2008, he also engaged in a legal battle with Interstage. Interstage filed a 3 billion won damages suit against Park Hyo Shin, and Park Hyo Shin confronted the agency's atrocities. However, the court ruled that Park Hyo Shin should pay 1.5 billion won.

Since then, Park Hyo Shin has failed to complete the regeneration process, but with the help of Jellyfish Entertainment, he has liquidated his debts by depositing. In the process, Interstage sued Park Hyo Shin for exoneration, and Park Hyo Shin was sentenced to a fine of 2 million won.

Park Hyo Shin nestled in his new agency Glove Entertainment after his exclusive contract with Jellyfish Entertainment expired. He has been showing his presence in various fields such as OST and musical as well as releasing music, and has temporarily suspended his activities since 2019 due to problems such as unsettled down payment.

Park Hyo Shin, who was caught up in a series of events and would not have been hard to do. It is noteworthy that he will be able to seal the conflict with his agency and continue his active activities again after he has confirmed his musical "laughing man" appearance after a long vacancy.