"Once the toilet is the happiest space...Eun Ji-won, fans "had a lot of hardship" in indirect reference to marriage

I once had the happiest toilet space.Eun Ji-won caught the eye by saying this on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th.On this day, architect Yu hun-jun appeared as master and revealed his own architectural theory to All The Butlers members.Professor Yoo said, I live in an apartment. I live in a apartment, so I can not touch the house interiors.Im not the only one living alone, I have to consider a lot of things, including the family situation, two places where I can do my own thing in my house, a two-car closet and a veranda.I think about whether or not I can plant my rules in a place where I can say that it is my space. You need to make a lot of such space to be happy. Eun Ji-won said, I once had the happiest toilet. The bathroom was a surprisingly happy space. I sat on the toilet without toilet.No matter how beautiful the house interiors are, I liked the bathroom the best. When Lee Seung-gi did not understand, he said, Marry yourself. On the other hand, the members visited Kim Dong-Hyuns house on the day, and Kim Dong-Hyun confided in his worries about the house and asked the master to prescribe it.Yu hun-jun traveled around the house and distinguished good space and bad space without hesitation.Since then, Yu hun-jun has described Kim Dong-Hyuns house as a house lacking in communication, and has come up with his own limited solution for a well-communication house.

"I once had the happiest toilet space."

Eun Ji-won caught the eye by saying this on SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 24th. On this day, architect Yu hun-jun appeared as master and revealed his own 'architectural theory' to All The Butlers members.

Professor Yoo said, "I live in an apartment. I live in a apartment, so I can not touch the house Interiors. I’m not the only one living alone, I have to consider a lot of things, including the family situation, two places where I can do my own thing in my house, a two-car closet and a veranda. I think about whether or not I can plant my rules in a place where I can say that it is my space. You need to make a lot of such space to be happy. "

Eun Ji-won said, "I once had the happiest toilet. The bathroom was a surprisingly happy space. I sat on the toilet without toilet. No matter how beautiful the house Interiors are, I liked the bathroom the best. "When Lee Seung-gi did not understand, he said," Marry yourself. "

On the other hand, the members visited Kim Dong-Hyun's house on the day, and Kim Dong-Hyun confided in his worries about the house and asked the master to prescribe it. Yu hun-jun traveled around the house and distinguished 'good space' and 'bad space' without hesitation. Since then, Yu hun-jun has described Kim Dong-Hyun's house as a house lacking in communication, and has come up with his own limited solution for a 'well-communication house'.