Kim So-hyun "son Jun-ho who only bought mobile phones, a flirtation with luxury payments" (Man these days)

Musical actor Kim So-hyun has released a story that misunderstood her husband Son Jun-ho.On Channel A Mens Life - grooms class these days broadcast on April 13, Junsu was shown meeting Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun.Kim So-hyun said, I received only my cell phone (from Son Jun-ho) as a birthday present every day, and I received only the cell phone I ordered with the same ID.
Musical actor Kim So-hyun has released a story that misunderstood her husband Son Jun-ho.On Channel A Mens Life - grooms class these days broadcast on April 13, Junsu was shown meeting Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun.Kim So-hyun said, I received only my cell phone (from Son Jun-ho) as a birthday present every day, and I received only the cell phone I ordered with the same ID.

Musical actor Kim So-hyun has released a story that misunderstood her husband son Jun-ho.

On Channel A 'Men's Life - groom's class these days' broadcast on April 13, Junsu was shown meeting son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun.

Kim So-hyun said, "I received only my cell phone (from son Jun-ho) as a birthday present every day, and I received only the cell phone I ordered with the same ID."