Jeong Ga-eun "Professed from University, Teaching Senior Model Woking" (Earth the House)

Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has unveiled a new job.On Channel A Earth in the House broadcast on the 19th day, broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun appeared as a guest.I have a little eye to sell these days, and I am teaching the Woking of senior models at Kookmin University Lifelong Education Center.I like to act as a fashion model and show, so I came together. If you are a senior model, you think you are in your 6,70s, but in fact you are in your 40s,Uh, its a model, on average, there are people in their 60s, he said.There are many people who are open to thinking and have more energy than young friends, some who want to be professional models and some who want to be in the right position.So I have a lot of interest in health issues and I talk a lot about it. Photo = Channel A broadcast screen
Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has unveiled a new job.On Channel A Earth in the House broadcast on the 19th day, broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun appeared as a guest.I have a little eye to sell these days, and I am teaching the Woking of senior models at Kookmin University Lifelong Education Center.I like to act as a fashion model and show, so I came together. If you are a senior model, you think you are in your 6,70s, but in fact you are in your 40s,Uh, its a model, on average, there are people in their 60s, he said.There are many people who are open to thinking and have more energy than young friends, some who want to be professional models and some who want to be in the right position.So I have a lot of interest in health issues and I talk a lot about it. Photo = Channel A broadcast screen

Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has unveiled a new job.

On Channel A 'Earth in the House' broadcast on the 19th day, broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun appeared as a guest.

"I have a little eye to sell these days, and I am teaching the Woking of senior models at Kookmin University Lifelong Education Center. I like to act as a fashion model and show, so I came together. "

"If you are a senior model, you think you are in your 6,70s, but in fact you are in your 40s,

Uh, it's a model, on average, there are people in their 60s," he said.

There are many people who are open to thinking and have more energy than young friends, some who want to be professional models and some who want to be in the right position. So I have a lot of interest in health issues and I talk a lot about it. "

Photo = Channel A broadcast screen