Ji Suk-jin regrets life-sustaining treatment "I won't do it if I go back" (anti-age)

On the 13th TVN STORY Anti-Age broadcast on the 13th, it was shown that they talked about farewell attitude.Ji Suk-jin talked about his fathers anecdote in the past and talked about life-saving treatment.The treatment of life is a treatment that simply extends life to the patient who has already entered the course of death, said Seok-jin, who added, My father died in the hospital.On the day I went to the hospital to see my fathers face, Ji Suk-jin said, I heard from the doctor that if I do not treat the disease now, I will die at dawn.Ji Suk-jin, who had the Choicess to take over his fathers death, added, I first saw my fathers fearful eyes.My father lived four more months after that and died.But from the moment I went into the treatment of life, I was so hard. Ji Suk-jin said, If you go back to that time, will you make that Choicess again?I will not do it firmly in the question of Song Young-kyu.Song Young-kyu sent the opinion, I think I will do it, I think I will live a little more from a childs standpoint. However, Park Jun-hyung expressed his opinion that the opinions of the parties are important.Everyone continued the conversation with a face with a lot of thoughts in the atmosphere of sharing the worries about the end of their parents.Ji Suk-jin said, When I suddenly get a traffic accident, I am healthy, so intubation is a therapeutic purpose.But I think it is right not to treat life when the lungs are bad or there is a disease. On the other hand, Anti-Age is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:20 pm.Photo = tvN STORY
On the 13th TVN STORY Anti-Age broadcast on the 13th, it was shown that they talked about farewell attitude.Ji Suk-jin talked about his fathers anecdote in the past and talked about life-saving treatment.The treatment of life is a treatment that simply extends life to the patient who has already entered the course of death, said Seok-jin, who added, My father died in the hospital.On the day I went to the hospital to see my fathers face, Ji Suk-jin said, I heard from the doctor that if I do not treat the disease now, I will die at dawn.Ji Suk-jin, who had the Choicess to take over his fathers death, added, I first saw my fathers fearful eyes.My father lived four more months after that and died.But from the moment I went into the treatment of life, I was so hard. Ji Suk-jin said, If you go back to that time, will you make that Choicess again?I will not do it firmly in the question of Song Young-kyu.Song Young-kyu sent the opinion, I think I will do it, I think I will live a little more from a childs standpoint. However, Park Jun-hyung expressed his opinion that the opinions of the parties are important.Everyone continued the conversation with a face with a lot of thoughts in the atmosphere of sharing the worries about the end of their parents.Ji Suk-jin said, When I suddenly get a traffic accident, I am healthy, so intubation is a therapeutic purpose.But I think it is right not to treat life when the lungs are bad or there is a disease. On the other hand, Anti-Age is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:20 pm.Photo = tvN STORY

On the 13th TVN STORY 'Anti-Age' broadcast on the 13th, it was shown that they talked about 'farewell attitude'. Ji Suk-jin talked about his father's anecdote in the past and talked about life-saving treatment. "The treatment of life is a treatment that simply extends life to the patient who has already entered the course of death," said Seok-jin, who added, "My father died in the hospital."

On the day I went to the hospital to see my father's face, Ji Suk-jin said, "I heard from the doctor that if I do not treat the disease now, I will die at dawn. Ji Suk-jin, who had the Choicess to take over his father's death, added, "I first saw my father's fearful eyes."

"My father lived four more months after that and died. But from the moment I went into the treatment of life, I was so hard. "Ji Suk-jin said," If you go back to that time, will you make that Choicess again? "I will not do it" firmly in the question of Song Young-kyu.

Song Young-kyu sent the opinion, "I think I will do it, I think I will live a little more from a child's standpoint." However, Park Jun-hyung expressed his opinion that "the opinions of the parties are important." Everyone continued the conversation with a face with a lot of thoughts in the atmosphere of sharing the worries about the end of their parents.

Ji Suk-jin said, "When I suddenly get a traffic accident, I am healthy, so intubation is a therapeutic purpose. But I think it is right not to treat life when the lungs are bad or there is a disease. "

On the other hand, 'Anti-Age' is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:20 pm.

Photo = tvN STORY