Jang Hye-jin "Kim Sook and Friend from High School, From the same Academy of Acting" (Knowing Bros.)

Knowing Bros Jang Hye-jin reveals comedian Kim Sook and FriendActors Chu Ja-hyun and Jang Hye-jin appeared in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcast on the 2nd.Kim Sook is a friend who became acquainted with her at the acting school together at the high school, said Jang Hye-jin.Kim Young-chul said, Did Kim Sook scare you when you were in high school? I was a comedian, but sometimes I was right for my forearm.When Jang Hye-jin heard this, he said of Kim Sook, Its the same now, its fun then, and theres always been a lot of ideas.I didnt have Friend, and Kim Sook was popular, and I was surprised to hear that he was a comedian one day when he was good at acting.I have been disconnected for a while since then, and I have been in touch with you again later.Kim Sook was resting at home, and Kim Sook recalled, I should not play at home with a good actor like you. He sometimes appeared as an acting consultant for his podcast. His agency also went on to refer to Kim Sook. Jang Hye-jin said, Id rather be a good fraud style,  Stay with me.So the agency is the same, he added.

'Knowing Bros' Jang Hye-jin reveals comedian Kim Sook and Friend

Actors Chu Ja-hyun and Jang Hye-jin appeared in the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 2nd.

"Kim Sook is a Friend who became acquainted with her at the acting school together at the high school," said Jang Hye-jin.

Kim Young-chul said, "Did Kim Sook scare you when you were in high school? I was a comedian, but sometimes I was right for my forearm."

When Jang Hye-jin heard this, he said of Kim Sook, "It's the same now, it's fun then, and there's always been a lot of ideas. I didn't have Friend, and Kim Sook was popular, and I was surprised to hear that he was a comedian one day when he was good at acting."

"I have been disconnected for a while since then, and I have been in touch with you again later. Kim Sook was resting at home, and Kim Sook recalled, "I should not play at home with a good actor like you." He sometimes appeared as an acting consultant for his podcast. "

His agency also went on to refer to Kim Sook. Jang Hye-jin said, "I'd rather be a good fraud style, ' Stay with me.' So the agency is the same," he added.