'I'm Solo' 7th, 40s

Special Issues ..Han Chae-young Resemblance: Billion Payroll AppearsIm SOLO (I Solo) 7th Solo men and women took off their veil.In NQQ and SBS PLUS Im SOLO, which aired on the 6th, the first 12 images of the 7th Solo men and women who entered Solo Country 7 in search of true love were released.In particular, this 7th period is 40sGold Miss & Mr. Special , which made viewers feel more realistic and authentic love, causing intense sympathy.Solo Country No. 7 started in Jecheon, North Chungcheong Province, overlooking a romantic lake with foggy water.Solo Nam, who first appeared here, was a heavy visual receipt with a clean Garma.Youngsu, 45, unveiled his intense hobby of cross-fit, which contradicts his decent appearance, leading to storm reactions of 3MC Defconn, Lee Kyung and Songhai.In an interview with the production team, Youngsu said, There were two failures even after setting the date of the marriage.Young-ho, who appeared next, showed a room to change into a clean suit after parking the car, and in a preliminary interview with the production team, he made a strong impression by revealing his unique conviction that I will get a filler two weeks before the broadcast and I did not take off my mask when I was blind dated after Corona 19.Im SOLO is Feelings like an oasis of the desert, said the heartbreaking ceremony of the warm Feelings, which followed, I was giving up marriage, but it is like the last chance of my life.Young-chul, who appeared with the Sang Man Feelings, was surprised to find that he could show off his strong physical career with a national championship history as a track and field team, while also defeating 50 prefabricated tiles.Next, Kwangsoo, who appeared in an intelligent academic atmosphere, said, I had a few marriage opportunities, but I did not feel desperate. After the Confessions, he revealed his brilliant career at the World Bank and shocked 3MC.Sang-chul, the main character of the newly introduced name, gave a strong iron charisma.However, he gave a Reversal story by revealing a timid love story that he had never said to a woman that he liked her in his life.Sangcheol passed to the first round of the judicial notice, but he was dyslexic due to the betrayal of his younger brother who was close to his girlfriend and eventually gave up the second round of the examination.Finally, this time, the first protagonist of the new name, Kyungsu, appeared with a dandy atmosphere.He said in his 30s that he had confessions for a friend he had been with for seven years. He said, I dont want to be lacking materially or with my heart.Solo women also shook Solo Country 7 with amazing while visuals.Young-sook, who appeared in a youthful hairstyle, informed him that he was a 42-year-old lawyer and said, I could not afford to (make reason) because of what I have been doing.The next appearance of Jung Sook is a pure beauty, and it is the origin of 3MC called Is not it my age?), and soon released a Reversal story job called Sungwoo, who was responsible for famous games, advertisements, and animation voices.The third person who entered the company said, I do not like the man who goes to the calf than me, and It is important to do what is important in the job, but it is important to do it.I was very greedy until I was 41 years old, but I was worried about my parents after my parents died because I was the only daughter of a single mother and daughter, said the Englishman, who had a great eye.Ok Soon, who focused attention with the appearance of Han Chae-young, was a financial source of billions of dollars in salary, which was a hot global company.But at the age of 39, he was Confessions that he was a solo who had never held a mans hand before, causing Defconn to respond to What the hell! And I can not believe it.Even the production team is very sad that they want to rescue them from our program, so it is noteworthy whether Oksun will be able to meet the fate mate at No. 7 Solo Nara.The 12 Solo men and women who entered the 7th Solo Nara entered the first impression Choices.First of all, the proposal was made in the form of presenting the exclusive hotel accommodation ticket to Seoul city to Solo woman who felt favorable only by the first impression.Here, Jung Sook received Choices from as many as four Solo men and booked a tour of the hotel in Seoul City; Solo Nam, who Choices Jung Sook, was Youngsu, Youngho, Youngsik and Sangcheol.Next, Ok Soon received two votes from Young-cheol and Kyung-soo Choices, and predicted the performance of Solos Reversal Story.On the other hand, Kwangsoo said, I can not do Choices yet, I have not seen five people properly.Even with the abandonment of Choices, the Solo women responded positively to the not bad and careful person.Jung Sook, who received the votes of four Solo people, expressed his desire to go to the hospital with his boyfriend unconditionally.What is the meaning of it? The reality is so cold, he expressed Hyunta in his whole body, raising his curiosity about future romance.Meanwhile, Im SOLO will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 13th.Photo: NQQ, SBS PLUS
Special Issues ..Han Chae-young Resemblance: Billion Payroll AppearsIm SOLO (I Solo) 7th Solo men and women took off their veil.In NQQ and SBS PLUS Im SOLO, which aired on the 6th, the first 12 images of the 7th Solo men and women who entered Solo Country 7 in search of true love were released.In particular, this 7th period is 40sGold Miss & Mr. Special , which made viewers feel more realistic and authentic love, causing intense sympathy.Solo Country No. 7 started in Jecheon, North Chungcheong Province, overlooking a romantic lake with foggy water.Solo Nam, who first appeared here, was a heavy visual receipt with a clean Garma.Youngsu, 45, unveiled his intense hobby of cross-fit, which contradicts his decent appearance, leading to storm reactions of 3MC Defconn, Lee Kyung and Songhai.In an interview with the production team, Youngsu said, There were two failures even after setting the date of the marriage.Young-ho, who appeared next, showed a room to change into a clean suit after parking the car, and in a preliminary interview with the production team, he made a strong impression by revealing his unique conviction that I will get a filler two weeks before the broadcast and I did not take off my mask when I was blind dated after Corona 19.Im SOLO is Feelings like an oasis of the desert, said the heartbreaking ceremony of the warm Feelings, which followed, I was giving up marriage, but it is like the last chance of my life.Young-chul, who appeared with the Sang Man Feelings, was surprised to find that he could show off his strong physical career with a national championship history as a track and field team, while also defeating 50 prefabricated tiles.Next, Kwangsoo, who appeared in an intelligent academic atmosphere, said, I had a few marriage opportunities, but I did not feel desperate. After the Confessions, he revealed his brilliant career at the World Bank and shocked 3MC.Sang-chul, the main character of the newly introduced name, gave a strong iron charisma.However, he gave a Reversal story by revealing a timid love story that he had never said to a woman that he liked her in his life.Sangcheol passed to the first round of the judicial notice, but he was dyslexic due to the betrayal of his younger brother who was close to his girlfriend and eventually gave up the second round of the examination.Finally, this time, the first protagonist of the new name, Kyungsu, appeared with a dandy atmosphere.He said in his 30s that he had confessions for a friend he had been with for seven years. He said, I dont want to be lacking materially or with my heart.Solo women also shook Solo Country 7 with amazing while visuals.Young-sook, who appeared in a youthful hairstyle, informed him that he was a 42-year-old lawyer and said, I could not afford to (make reason) because of what I have been doing.The next appearance of Jung Sook is a pure beauty, and it is the origin of 3MC called Is not it my age?), and soon released a Reversal story job called Sungwoo, who was responsible for famous games, advertisements, and animation voices.The third person who entered the company said, I do not like the man who goes to the calf than me, and It is important to do what is important in the job, but it is important to do it.I was very greedy until I was 41 years old, but I was worried about my parents after my parents died because I was the only daughter of a single mother and daughter, said the Englishman, who had a great eye.Ok Soon, who focused attention with the appearance of Han Chae-young, was a financial source of billions of dollars in salary, which was a hot global company.But at the age of 39, he was Confessions that he was a solo who had never held a mans hand before, causing Defconn to respond to What the hell! And I can not believe it.Even the production team is very sad that they want to rescue them from our program, so it is noteworthy whether Oksun will be able to meet the fate mate at No. 7 Solo Nara.The 12 Solo men and women who entered the 7th Solo Nara entered the first impression Choices.First of all, the proposal was made in the form of presenting the exclusive hotel accommodation ticket to Seoul city to Solo woman who felt favorable only by the first impression.Here, Jung Sook received Choices from as many as four Solo men and booked a tour of the hotel in Seoul City; Solo Nam, who Choices Jung Sook, was Youngsu, Youngho, Youngsik and Sangcheol.Next, Ok Soon received two votes from Young-cheol and Kyung-soo Choices, and predicted the performance of Solos Reversal Story.On the other hand, Kwangsoo said, I can not do Choices yet, I have not seen five people properly.Even with the abandonment of Choices, the Solo women responded positively to the not bad and careful person.Jung Sook, who received the votes of four Solo people, expressed his desire to go to the hospital with his boyfriend unconditionally.What is the meaning of it? The reality is so cold, he expressed Hyunta in his whole body, raising his curiosity about future romance.Meanwhile, Im SOLO will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 13th.Photo: NQQ, SBS PLUS

Special Issues ..Han Chae-young Resemblance: Billion Payroll Appears 'I'm Solo (I Solo)' 7th Solo men and women took off their veil.

In NQQ and SBS PLUS I'm Solo, which aired on the 6th, the first 12 images of the 7th Solo men and women who entered Solo Country 7 in search of true love were released. In particular, this 7th period is '40s Gold Miss & Mr. Special ', which made viewers feel more realistic and authentic love, causing intense sympathy.

Solo Country No. 7 started in Jecheon, North Chungcheong Province, overlooking a romantic lake with foggy water. Solo Nam, who first appeared here, was a heavy visual receipt with a clean Garma.

Youngsu, 45, unveiled his intense hobby of cross-fit, which contradicts his decent appearance, leading to storm reactions of 3MC Defconn, Lee Kyung and Songhai. In an interview with the production team, Youngsu said, "There were two failures even after setting the date of the marriage.

Young-ho, who appeared next, showed a room to change into a clean suit after parking the car, and in a preliminary interview with the production team, he made a strong impression by revealing his unique conviction that "I will get a filler two weeks before the broadcast" and "I did not take off my mask when I was blind dated after Corona 19".

"I'm Solo is Feelings like an oasis of the desert," said the heartbreaking ceremony of the warm Feelings, which followed, "I was giving up marriage, but it is like the last chance of my life." Young-chul, who appeared with the 'Sang Man' Feelings, was surprised to find that he could show off his strong physical career with a national championship history as a track and field team, while also defeating 50 prefabricated tiles.

Next, Kwangsoo, who appeared in an intelligent academic atmosphere, said, "I had a few marriage opportunities, but I did not feel desperate." After the Confessions, he revealed his brilliant career at the World Bank and shocked 3MC. Sang-chul, the main character of the newly introduced name, gave a strong 'iron charisma'. However, he gave a Reversal story by revealing a timid love story that he had never said to a woman that he liked her in his life.

Sangcheol passed to the first round of the judicial notice, but he was dyslexic due to the betrayal of his younger brother who was close to his girlfriend and eventually gave up the second round of the examination. Finally, this time, the first protagonist of the new name, Kyungsu, appeared with a dandy atmosphere. He said in his 30s that he had “Confessions for a friend he had been with for seven years.” He said, “I don’t want to be lacking materially or with my heart.”

Solo women also shook Solo Country 7 with amazing 'while' visuals. Young-sook, who appeared in a youthful hairstyle, informed him that he was a 42-year-old lawyer and said, "I could not afford to (make reason) because of what I have been doing." The next appearance of Jung Sook is a pure beauty, and it is the origin of 3MC called "Is not it my age?" ), and soon released a Reversal story job called Sungwoo, who was responsible for famous games, advertisements, and animation voices.

The third person who entered the company said, "I do not like the man who goes to the calf than me," and "It is important to do what is important in the job, but it is important to do it." "I was very greedy until I was 41 years old, but I was worried about my parents after my parents died because I was the only daughter of a single mother and daughter," said the Englishman, who had a great eye.

Ok Soon, who focused attention with the appearance of Han Chae-young, was a financial source of billions of dollars in salary, which was a hot global company. But at the age of 39, he was Confessions that he was a 'Solo' who had never held a man's hand before, causing Defconn to respond to "What the hell!" And "I can not believe it." Even the production team is very sad that they want to rescue them from our program, so it is noteworthy whether Oksun will be able to meet the fate mate at No. 7 Solo Nara.

The 12 Solo men and women who entered the 7th Solo Nara entered the first impression Choices. First of all, the proposal was made in the form of presenting the exclusive hotel accommodation ticket to Seoul city to Solo woman who felt favorable only by the first impression. Here, Jung Sook received Choices from as many as four Solo men and booked a tour of the hotel in Seoul City; Solo Nam, who Choices Jung Sook, was Youngsu, Youngho, Youngsik and Sangcheol. Next, Ok Soon received two votes from Young-cheol and Kyung-soo Choices, and predicted the performance of 'Solo's Reversal story'.

On the other hand, Kwangsoo said, "I can not do Choices yet, I have not seen five people properly." Even with the abandonment of Choices, the Solo women responded positively to the "not bad" and "careful person". Jung Sook, who received the votes of four Solo people, expressed his desire to go to the hospital with his boyfriend unconditionally. "What is the meaning of it?" "The reality is so cold," he expressed "Hyunta" in his whole body, raising his curiosity about future romance.

Meanwhile, 'I'm Solo' will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 13th.

Photo: NQQ, SBS PLUS