'I live Alone' Kian84, strips off work clothes and suits...Park Na-rae will be in love again

I Live Alone Kian84 was laughing with a new concept self-reflection docent that conveys the flow of consciousness.In front of pop art with eight months of blood sweat tears, he poured out confessions such as I am worried about what to do in the future and There is no one who is greedy like me to raise expectations for the first solo exhibition.MBC I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm today (15th), pre-released Kian84s docent practice and Kyung Soo-jins workroom candidate No. 1 through Naver TV.In the video, Kian84 was practicing Docent a day before the first solo exhibition. The first word he said after a hard time was, Hello.Ladies and gentlemen, and the rainbow studio was devastated by laughter in the unusual word selection.With the help of the curator, I began to clear my mind and started to laugh at the confession that I have been writing comics for 13 years and the series ended last year.Kian84 said, I think it would be easy to be alone. He went on a hard practice with the curator away, but he was saddened by the worry that his commentary would become a boring class, saying, I can not talk about it, I do not know how to organize this while consciousness flows in my head.Kian84 started a new concept of Go Hae Sung Sa Dacent and laughed. When I think about it while preparing for the exhibition, no one is as greedy as me.Should I call it greed? He also brought out the past mistakes (?).Park Na-rae said, There is no correct answer in the docent. He expressed his sadness for the first solo exhibition, saying, I am happy, but I was more anxious. I would like to have fun because I have to take time to break the ticket.On the day of the 1st solo exhibition, Kian84 took off his work clothes for a long time and appeared as Suit 84 to steal his attention.He could not hide the tension as if his mouth was burning in the news that the visitors were standing in line before the opening time.The back view of the fence opening with the right-of-the-way notification was caught, and Jun Hyun-moo said, Its like a guerrilla concert. Take off your eye patch!Then, the video was finished as he headed to the entrance to meet the first visitors of his life, and he raised his curiosity about how many crowds would meet him.In another video, Kyung Soo-jins workshop sale 1 was released: perfect conditions from the boulevard to the five-minute walk and spacious parking lot made it impossible to keep an eye on it for a moment.Especially, unique lighting, orange points, and industrial sensibility were added, and the rainbow members poured out.He was a perfect sale at a glance, but he was impressed by the careful examination of windows and lighting switches.When everyone fell in love with the studio, Kyung Soo-jin showed off his eyes, saying, Is there a toilet on the second floor?The rainbow members who watched this said, The toilet is important, and boasted the perfect condition to the toilet located outside.He is expected to be waiting for the top four candidates for the workshop, which surpasses the perfect first sale, while he is caught thinking that he will contract and arrange furniture even now.Kian84s first solo exhibition and Kyung Soo-jins workshop sale tour can be found on I Live Alone, which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm today (15th).Meanwhile, I Live Alone is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.me alone live

I live Alone Kian84 was laughing with a new concept 'self-reflection docent' that conveys the flow of consciousness. In front of pop art with eight months of blood sweat tears, he poured out confessions such as "I am worried about what to do in the future" and "There is no one who is greedy like me" to raise expectations for the first solo exhibition.

MBC 'I live Alone' (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm today (15th), pre-released Kian84's docent practice and Kyung Soo-jin's workroom candidate No. 1 through Naver TV.

In the video, Kian84 was practicing Docent a day before the first solo exhibition. The first word he said after a hard time was, "Hello. Ladies and gentlemen, "and the rainbow studio was devastated by laughter in the unusual word selection. With the help of the curator, I began to clear my mind and started to laugh at the confession that "I have been writing comics for 13 years and the series ended last year.

Kian84 said, "I think it would be easy to be alone." He went on a hard practice with the curator away, but he was saddened by the worry that his commentary would become a boring class, saying, "I can not talk about it," "I do not know how to organize this while consciousness flows in my head."

Kian84 started a new concept of 'Go Hae Sung Sa Dacent' and laughed. "When I think about it while preparing for the exhibition, no one is as greedy as me. Should I call it greed?” He also brought out the past mistakes (?). Park Na-rae said, "There is no correct answer in the docent." He expressed his sadness for the first solo exhibition, saying, "I am happy, but I was more anxious." "I would like to have fun because I have to take time to break the ticket."

On the day of the 1st solo exhibition, Kian84 took off his work clothes for a long time and appeared as Suit 84 to steal his attention. He could not hide the tension as if his mouth was burning in the news that the visitors were standing in line before the opening time. The back view of the fence opening with the right-of-the-way notification was caught, and Jun Hyun-moo said, "It's like a guerrilla concert. Take off your eye patch!" Then, the video was finished as he headed to the entrance to meet the first visitors of his Life, and he raised his curiosity about how many crowds would meet him.

In another video, Kyung Soo-jin's workshop sale 1 was released: perfect conditions from the boulevard to the five-minute walk and spacious parking lot made it impossible to keep an eye on it for a moment. Especially, unique lighting, orange points, and industrial sensibility were added, and the rainbow members poured out. He was a perfect sale at a glance, but he was impressed by the careful examination of windows and lighting switches.

When everyone fell in love with the studio, Kyung Soo-jin showed off his eyes, saying, "Is there a toilet on the second floor?" The rainbow members who watched this said, "The toilet is important," and boasted the perfect condition to the toilet located outside. He is expected to be waiting for the top four candidates for the workshop, which surpasses the perfect first sale, while he is caught thinking that he will contract and arrange furniture even now.

Kian84's first solo exhibition and Kyung Soo-jin's workshop sale tour can be found on I live Alone, which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm today (15th).

Meanwhile, 'I live Alone' is loved by single Life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow Life of single household stars.

me alone live