Eun Ji-won 'All The Butlers' youngest pupil joins Shocking brain MRI test results

Eun Ji-won has expressed his feelings for joining All The Butlers.On April 17, SBS All The Butlers, Eun Ji-won was pictured joining as the youngest student.The airwaves themselves have been a long time since I saw the program, but I do not know what kind of program it is because I see it on YouTube.I am grateful that the airwaves have been around for a long time and I am joining them. I hope this master does not come out, said Eun Ji-won, studying is not right for me.When the production team said it was a program to learn, Eun Ji-won laughed around, asking, Are you a program to learn?Lee Seung-gi revealed the steamy chemi as soon as he saw Eun Ji-won, saying, Why did a person who did not have a willingness to learn enter?Eun Ji-won said, I am inevitably old, but I joined the youngest.Lee Seung-gi was lucky that the brain is a really rare brain, and the Eun Ji-won brain MRI, which was not released last week in a brain science special, was released.I didnt use the brain as a whole, Jung said of the Eun Ji-won brain.When Lee Seung-gi said, My brothers brain is a new deal, Eun Ji-won laughed, embarrassed, Im going to 50 and my brain is leaking?
Eun Ji-won has expressed his feelings for joining All The Butlers.On April 17, SBS All The Butlers, Eun Ji-won was pictured joining as the youngest student.The airwaves themselves have been a long time since I saw the program, but I do not know what kind of program it is because I see it on YouTube.I am grateful that the airwaves have been around for a long time and I am joining them. I hope this master does not come out, said Eun Ji-won, studying is not right for me.When the production team said it was a program to learn, Eun Ji-won laughed around, asking, Are you a program to learn?Lee Seung-gi revealed the steamy chemi as soon as he saw Eun Ji-won, saying, Why did a person who did not have a willingness to learn enter?Eun Ji-won said, I am inevitably old, but I joined the youngest.Lee Seung-gi was lucky that the brain is a really rare brain, and the Eun Ji-won brain MRI, which was not released last week in a brain science special, was released.I didnt use the brain as a whole, Jung said of the Eun Ji-won brain.When Lee Seung-gi said, My brothers brain is a new deal, Eun Ji-won laughed, embarrassed, Im going to 50 and my brain is leaking?

Eun Ji-won has expressed his feelings for joining All The Butlers.

On April 17, SBS 'All The Butlers', Eun Ji-won was pictured joining as the youngest student.

"The airwaves themselves have been a long time since I saw the program, but I do not know what kind of program it is because I see it on YouTube. I am grateful that the airwaves have been around for a long time and I am joining them. "

"I hope this master does not come out," said Eun Ji-won, "studying is not right for me." When the production team said it was a program to learn, Eun Ji-won laughed around, asking, "Are you a program to learn?"

Lee Seung-gi revealed the steamy chemi as soon as he saw Eun Ji-won, saying, "Why did a person who did not have a willingness to learn enter?" Eun Ji-won said, "I am inevitably old, but I joined the youngest."

Lee Seung-gi was lucky that "the brain is a really rare brain," and the Eun Ji-won brain MRI, which was not released last week in a brain science special, was released. "I didn't use the brain as a whole," Jung said of the Eun Ji-won brain.

When Lee Seung-gi said, "My brother's brain is a new deal," Eun Ji-won laughed, embarrassed, "I'm going to 50 and my brain is leaking?"