Does Han Jae-suk know...Park Sol-mi, daughter's English test 0, also unique parenting

Actor Park Sol-mi offered advice on parentingPark Sol-mi appeared as a guest in SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cine Town broadcast on the 15th, and Cine Mam Cafe corner was together.On the day, Park Ha-sun and Park Sol-mi shared stories about parenting with listeners.Park Sol-mi, who is raising two daughters in particular, was surprised to come up with answers to various childcare concerns.For listeners who are worried about baby food, they say, If you give me finger food, I eat it soon. As for how to relieve parenting stress, I get stressed with a glass of wine after (when the child falls asleep and finishes the days childcare routine. I also watched the drama I did not see, and I talked with my friends with zooming. Especially, the listener who is not studying elementary school children confessed to the method of childcare using frog habit and made the ears stand up.My daughter is also a second grader in elementary school, Park Sol-mi said, I live in a hot age of education, and I can not do it, and I am sick to do it.Park Sol-mi said, My daughter took an English test a few days ago and it was 0. How did you get 0?I was really good, he said. Then two were hit, then four were hit. So I was hit two last time, but this time I was four.Then my daughter said, Id rather be angry than my mother. I feel bad. Then yesterday, I studied really hard. We all have a frog habit.I hope the children will also live happily. Park Sol-mi marriages actor Han Jae-suk in 2013 and has two daughters.

Actor Park Sol-mi offered advice on parenting

Park Sol-mi appeared as a guest in SBS Power FM 'Park Ha-sun's Cine Town' broadcast on the 15th, and Cine Mam Cafe corner was together.

On the day, Park Ha-sun and Park Sol-mi shared stories about parenting with listeners. Park Sol-mi, who is raising two daughters in particular, was surprised to come up with answers to various childcare concerns.

For listeners who are worried about baby food, they say, "If you give me finger food, I eat it soon." As for how to relieve parenting stress, "I get stressed with a glass of wine after" (when the child falls asleep and finishes the day's childcare routine. " I also watched the drama I did not see, and I talked with my friends with zooming. "

Especially, the listener who is not studying elementary school children confessed to the method of childcare using 'frog habit' and made the ears stand up. "My daughter is also a second grader in elementary school," Park Sol-mi said, "I live in a hot age of education, and I can not do it, and I am sick to do it."

Park Sol-mi said, "My daughter took an English test a few days ago and it was 0. 'How did you get 0? "I was really good," he said. "Then two were hit, then four were hit. So I was hit two last time, but this time I was four."

"Then my daughter said, 'I'd rather be angry than my mother. I feel bad.' Then yesterday, I studied really hard. "We all have a frog habit. I hope the children will also live happily. "

Park Sol-mi marriages actor Han Jae-suk in 2013 and has two daughters.