"Death Note" Ko Eun-sung "trying to highlight sociopathic side"

Ko Eun-sung, who has been attracting attention by meeting Life Ca as the musical Death Note Yagami Raito, has gained a different charm through the May issue of Allure Korea.This picture was a relaxed and languid concept that greeted the spring in a busy daily life. Natural hair, makeup and sensual styling with a fresh and stylish feeling were added to the mischievousness of Go Eun Sung, and the charming visual picture where both masculine beauty, dandy and boy beauty coexisted.In an interview with the photo shoot, Ko Eun-sung said, I am grateful that I participated in the musical Death Note.I have to move on a sloping stage and I have to play tennis so I do not want to keep nervous. As for my role Yagami Raito , I tried to highlight the sociopathic aspect that everyone might have a little bit.People around me say that Raito is a right and straight person, but the more perfect the person is, the less perfect it is.I wanted to show the difference when I took off my mask according to my desire and need. The musical Death Note is a work that depicts the intense brain fight for each definition of Lito, a genius high school student who accidentally picks up Death Note and treats evil people, and L, a detective against him. It fills three sides to the floor, wall and ceiling with LEDs. The number of the most beloved composer Frank Wildhorn, who decorates the work more colorfully, shows explosive synergy with the Actors who are mixed with the character, and continues the unusual move of all seats from the opening to the present, causing an unprecedented syndrome.Meanwhile, the musical Death Note, which is the best talented Actors in Korea such as Hong Kwang Ho, Junsu, Go Eun Sung, Kim Sung Chul, Kim Sun Young and Kang Hong Suk, is currently performing at Chungmu Art Center Grand Theater.

Ko Eun-sung, who has been attracting attention by meeting 'Life Ca' as the musical 'Death Note' 'Yagami Raito', has gained a different charm through the May issue of 'Allure Korea'.

This picture was a relaxed and languid concept that greeted the spring in a busy daily life. Natural hair, makeup and sensual styling with a fresh and stylish feeling were added to the mischievousness of Go Eun Sung, and the charming visual picture where both masculine beauty, dandy and boy beauty coexisted.

In an interview with the photo shoot, Ko Eun-sung said, "I am grateful that I participated in the musical 'Death Note'. I have to move on a sloping stage and I have to play tennis so I do not want to keep nervous. "As for my role" Yagami Raito ", I tried to highlight the sociopathic aspect that everyone might have a little bit. People around me say that Raito is a right and straight person, but the more perfect the person is, the less perfect it is. I wanted to show the difference when I took off my mask according to my desire and need. "

The musical 'Death Note' is a work that depicts the intense brain fight for each definition of 'Lito', a genius high school student who accidentally picks up 'Death Note' and treats evil people, and 'L', a detective against him. It fills three sides to the floor, wall and ceiling with LEDs. The number of the most beloved composer Frank Wildhorn, who decorates the work more colorfully, shows explosive synergy with the Actors who are mixed with the character, and continues the unusual move of all seats from the opening to the present, causing an unprecedented syndrome.

Meanwhile, the musical 'Death Note', which is the best talented Actors in Korea such as Hong Kwang Ho, Junsu, Go Eun Sung, Kim Sung Chul, Kim Sun Young and Kang Hong Suk, is currently performing at Chungmu Art Center Grand Theater.