Ayumi, double eyelid surgery Confessions "My ex-boyfriend, I Cry at My Shaved Head" (TV Cultwo Show)

Ayumi has released an anecdote with her ex-husband in connection with shaving following the double eyelid surgery Confessions.On April 29, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), Donga appeared as a guest while Donga was a special DJ.On the day, Donga told the former GFriends fanfare that he was jealous of his experience: GFriend is watching TV and saying, I have someone I like.(At first) he said, Oh yes, its attractive. Im like a good person. I hated it. Hes coming.But I didnt talk, he said.Kim Tae-gyun asked me to tell him who the man was because he wasnt dating a male star. Donga said, Mr. Jung Woo-sung. Its so cool.On the other hand, Ayumi said, I go by saying that if anyone is a celebrity, I can do it. On the contrary, I went to eat sushi with me.He was a blind dated man with me. He was just eating and talking, and he was saying, I feel like watching TV. He was my fan.Torihada: The Movie has grown, he said.Torihada: The Movies reason is I am so good as an entertainer, he said. I was grateful for being a fan. Since then, I have been in the spot. I wanted to show Ayumi, a woman, but suddenly I felt like I had to do Hello. Meanwhile, a listener told Boy Friend that he had undergone double eyelid surgery without saying anything and received a farewell notice.So Ayumi said, I have a reminder, Donga asked, Why did you do the surgery?Ayumi panicked and recalled, I did, but I have shaved it in the past.Then he said, I didnt talk to that (shaven) Boy friend, so I had a very long head the day before.I ran into my ass, and the next day I met him shaved, and Boyfriend cried, and I was surprised to see what had happened, and then he said he wouldnt see me.I do not want to see him, but I can not see him. Boy friend said he could not see him, so he wore a hat when he was at home. He said, I think men are sensitive to external things.

Ayumi has released an anecdote with her ex-husband in connection with shaving following the double eyelid surgery Confessions.

On April 29, SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), Donga appeared as a guest while Donga was a special DJ.

On the day, Donga told the former GFriend's fanfare that he was jealous of his experience: "GFriend is watching TV and saying, 'I have someone I like.' (At first) he said, 'Oh yes, it's attractive. I'm like a good person.' I hated it. He's coming. But I didn't talk," he said.

Kim Tae-gyun asked me to tell him who the man was because he wasn't dating a male star. Donga said, "Mr. Jung Woo-sung." "It's so cool.

On the other hand, Ayumi said, "I go by saying that if anyone is a celebrity, 'I can do it.' On the contrary, I went to eat sushi with me. He was a blind dated man with me. He was just eating and talking, and he was saying, "I feel like watching TV." He was my fan. Torihada: The Movie has grown," he said.

Torihada: The Movie's reason is "I am so good as an entertainer," he said. "I was grateful for being a fan. Since then, I have been in the spot. I wanted to show Ayumi, a woman, but suddenly I felt like I had to do 'Hello'. "

Meanwhile, a listener told Boy friend that he had undergone double eyelid surgery without saying anything and received a farewell notice.

So Ayumi said, "I have a reminder," Donga asked, "Why did you do the surgery?" Ayumi panicked and recalled, "I did, but I have shaved it in the past."

Then he said, "I didn't talk to that (shaven) Boy friend, so I had a very long head the day before. I ran into my ass, and the next day I met him shaved, and Boyfriend cried, and I was surprised to see what had happened, and then he said he wouldn't see me. I do not want to see him, but I can not see him. Boy friend said he could not see him, so he wore a hat when he was at home. "He said," I think men are sensitive to external things. "