'All The Butlers' youngest Yoo Soo-bin last greeting...Eun Ji-won joins notice

Seoul = = Yoo Soo-bin gave his last greetings while members of All The Butlers learned about love and gained great enlightenment.Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Kim Dong-Hyun Yoo-bin Lee Jung, professor of brain engineering at the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 10th, analyzed the emotions that humans usually feel with brain science with KAIST brain engineering Jung Jae-seung.Professor Jung Jae-seung asked the question of love, Does the body respond or the brain respond? Lee Seung-gi cast a vote on the body, saying, Is not Heart a heart?Lee Seung-gi said, If you are interested, you will not be interested in your gaze.Lee said, I do not see it with my eyes, or the brain decides, so the brain is responding.Jung said that he gave a lecture on love in KAIST and explained that there is a relationship between brain and love.He heard Zhangye saying that when a six-month-old student fell in love saw a picture of his boyfriend, various areas of the brain were activated.Yang Se-hyeong also said he did not believe in love at first sight. He said, I think it is a popular person who looks at appearance, clothes style, and even if it is popular at first sight.In fact, if I and Lee Seung-gi win the game, you are more likely to be against each other at first sight. When Lee said, It is not, Yang Se-hyeong laughed at the rejection of the sympathy vote, saying, Do not look at me like that.Lee said, When I appeared as a Swoopa master, I told my friends, I think my ideal type will change into Yang Se-hyeong brother.The members also talked about jealousy related to love.Professor Jung Jae-seung said, Both the sesame leaf debate and the carpool debate, which have become a hot topic recently, can cause misunderstandings, and it is interesting because there are many such things in modern society.As a brain scientist, I am not right, but I am curious about what happens in the brain when this situation is over. Many areas of the brain are involved in jealousy.All areas that govern love, control and fear are activated. All three are linked to love.The more I love, the more likely I am to react to this problem more sensitively and I want to control it, but I can not bear the relationship with someone else I can not control. On the other hand, if I know that I am confident and nothing will happen to me, I do not feel any fear.Professor Jung Jae-seung also said that if you love, you should not be angry.He said, I am angry and threatening because the situation is not controlled by his own will, he said, referring to the example of an angry truth guest. In this case, I can see those people as compassion. The person who is most angry in our lives is the person closest to me, he said. There is a difference between the area of ​​recognizing me and the area of ​​recognizing others. My mother and the person close to me are closest to my area.I am trying to control myself because I am the closest to me, he said. Being an adult is a process of accepting and accepting without helplessness that I can not control people and the world at my disposal.In fact, I can not control my mother at will, and my child should be seen as an independent being, he added. It is real love to accept it.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I think my childrens life has changed with learning today. Lee Seung-gi also said, I thought science is only technology that benefits humans, but I found that healing is possible in mind and mind.Lee also added, I always thought it was my fault that I could not control it, but I think it is the process of becoming an adult.Finally, Lee Seung-gi said, Today is the day when our youngest Subin is doing All The Butlers The Graduate.  Subin is really proud to go to such a good class together. Yoo Soo-bin stood in Bachelors hair with The Graduate gown, and the members shared the last with a corollary and cake; Yoo Soo-bin shared the final greetings with the members and crew.The trailer that appeared followed the joining of new member Eun Ji-won.

Seoul = = Yoo Soo-bin gave his last greetings while members of 'All The Butlers' learned about love and gained great enlightenment.

Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Kim Dong-Hyun Yoo-bin Lee Jung, professor of brain engineering at the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 10th, analyzed the emotions that humans usually feel with brain science with KAIST brain engineering Jung Jae-seung.

Professor Jung Jae-seung asked the question of love, "Does the body respond or the brain respond?" Lee Seung-gi cast a vote on the body, saying, "Is not Heart" a heart?

Lee Seung-gi said, "If you are interested, you will not be interested in your gaze. Lee said, "I do not see it with my eyes, or the brain decides, so the brain is responding."

Jung said that he gave a lecture on love in KAIST and explained that there is a relationship between brain and love. He heard Zhangye saying that when a six-month-old student fell in love saw a picture of his boyfriend, various areas of the brain were activated.

Yang Se-hyeong also said he did not believe in "love at first sight." He said, "I think it is a popular person who looks at appearance, clothes style, and even if it is popular at first sight. In fact, if I and Lee Seung-gi win the game, you are more likely to be against each other at first sight. "

When Lee said, "It is not," Yang Se-hyeong laughed at the rejection of the sympathy vote, saying, "Do not look at me like that." Lee said, "When I appeared as a 'Swoopa' master, I told my friends, 'I think my ideal type will change into Yang Se-hyeong brother.'"

The members also talked about jealousy related to love. Professor Jung Jae-seung said, "Both the sesame leaf debate and the carpool debate, which have become a hot topic recently, can cause misunderstandings, and it is interesting because there are many such things in modern society."

"As a brain scientist, I am not right, but I am curious about what happens in the brain when this situation is over. Many areas of the brain are involved in jealousy. All areas that govern love, control and fear are activated. "

"All three are linked to love. The more I love, the more likely I am to react to this problem more sensitively and I want to control it, but I can not bear the relationship with someone else I can not control. "On the other hand, if I know that I am confident and nothing will happen to me, I do not feel any fear."

Professor Jung Jae-seung also said that if you love, you should not be angry. He said, "I am angry and threatening because the situation is not controlled by his own will," he said, referring to the example of an angry "truth guest." In this case, I can see those people as compassion. "

"The person who is most angry in our lives is the person closest to me," he said. "There is a difference between the area of ​​recognizing me and the area of ​​recognizing others. My mother and the person close to me are closest to my area."

"I am trying to control myself because I am the closest to me," he said. "Being an adult is a process of accepting and accepting without helplessness that I can not control people and the world at my disposal."

"In fact, I can not control my mother at will, and my child should be seen as an independent being," he added. "It is real love to accept it."

Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I think my children's life has changed with learning today." Lee Seung-gi also said, "I thought science is only technology that benefits humans, but I found that healing is possible in mind and mind."

Lee also added, "I always thought it was my fault that I could not control it, but I think it is the process of becoming an adult.

Finally, Lee Seung-gi said, "Today is the day when our youngest Subin is doing 'All The Butlers' The Graduate. "" Subin is really proud to go to such a good class together. "

Yoo Soo-bin stood in Bachelor's hair with The Graduate gown, and the members shared the last with a corollary and cake; Yoo Soo-bin shared the final greetings with the members and crew.

The trailer that appeared followed the joining of new member Eun Ji-won.